Chapter 2: First conversation

My 9 sisters

 

It’s a Sunday morning and Donghae’s family was gathering around the living room.

Seohyun was reading, as usual while Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon were lazing around watching TV. Tiffany and Jessica were chatting with each other as Yoona walked in with a plate of strawberries, placing the plate on the table and plopped down beside her brother Donghae who was playing games on his phone.

“Donghae ah, how is that going on with Eunhyuk?” asked Yoona as all eyes turn around focused on Donghae.

“Noona!” shocked Donghae as he dropped his phone on his lap turning his face facing Yoona.

“Hey, I was just asking my dear brother, who had a crush on a guy even since his sophomore year but did not dare to confess,”

Yes, all his sisters know that he had a crush on Eunhyuk ever since one day when the 5 of them (aka Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun) walk together after finish classes when they realize their brother was not paying attention to what they were saying but his eyes was staring at the basketball court.

“It’s none of your business noona,”

“Eh, what none of my business? You are my brother and that’s OUR business” said Yoona eyeing the other 8 sisters.

“Yea, so tell me Hae, do you really like him and want to be with him?” asked Taeyeon who move her face closer to her younger brother trying to confront him.

“Tae noona!” blushes Donghae.

“Hmm, I guess that’s a yes,” said Taeyeon plopping back to her original place.

“But….what can I do? He doesn’t even know me and…. And…”

“And what Hae?” asked Sooyoung.

“And does he like guys or not,” finished Tiffany who took a strawberry and put it in and she murmurs “sweet!”

“I think, we should make plans, plans that will make him fall in love with you,” suggested Jessica.

“Yep!” agreed all of them.

“We should make plans, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri, you’ll be the spy, get all information about Eunhyuk favorite things, Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon you’ll be in charge of the things needed for confessing and Tiffany, Jessica and Donghae we are going shopping,  ”said Sooyoung

“Yes unnie!” said Seohyun as she grabs a notebook and marched out of their house while Yoona and Yuri tagged behind her.

“Wait, can’t I said something?” asked Donghae.

“No questions and I suggest you get your off the couch and follow us to the mall,” said Sooyoung.

At the mall…

Donghae has been dragged by his 3 sisters into each and every shop to try on new clothes and he quietly obeyed. Although he is a strict captain in the soccer team and the players follow what he says he never disobeys 9 people, which are his sisters. Ever since he was a kid his sisters had started to doll him up by dressing him up as a girl and give him make up. Donghae has never whined before because he thinks his 9 sisters are cute and amazing. His sisters are also the ones who were beside him when their mother died due to cancer which makes him treasure them a lot, and often he will refer his sisters as the 9 angels that protected him and love him no matter what.

“Hae, you’ve got to try this, this is so cute!” giggled Jessica showing her brother a pink t-shirt.

“Sica noona, why pink? Can’t you choose something like blue? I love blue,”

“No way, you should try this, this is too cute,”

“Okay noona,”

5 minutes later…

“Hmm, it doesn’t look really good on you, you should try the blue one,” said Jessica disapproving the cute t-shirt, “but I shall buy that for my future boyfriend,” giggled Jessica that makes Donghae rolls his eyes at what his sister was saying.

Meanwhile…

Eunhyuk and his best friend, Leeteuk and Sungmin were at the mall too. Sooyoung was busy in shopping when she noticed a familiar face which she seen it before in her brother yearbook and she shouts “Eunhyuk!”

Eunhyuk turns around hearing someone shouting his name and saw a lady who has very very long legs approaching him.

“Hi,” says Sooyoung.

“Hi, err….do I know you?”

“Uh, you don’t but I do,”

“Huh?”

“Oh, I’ve seen you in my brother’s year book; you really do look pretty in real life,”

“Err….thank you,” said Eunhyuk scratching his head as he heard someone shouting.

“Sooyoung noona!” said Donghae as he runs towards Sooyoung while Jessica trots behind him both carrying bags of goods from what they have shopped.

“Oh, Donghae ah,” said Sooyoung and signaling him his crush was in front of her.

Upon knowing that, Donghae was shocked and blushed trying to avoid eye contact with Eunhyuk. Where suddenly a hand reach out and a voice spoke, “Hi, Lee Donghae, I am Eunhyuk, nice to meet you”

And Donghae’s world goes Hallelujah….

 

keep on messing up the "he" and "she" guessed i've been reading too much eunhae that makes me troubled in defining the person as he or she...anyways enjoy!!