Chapter 36: Body guards

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae and Seohyun have just walked out of the house and they are already being welcomed by a few men with black suits.

“Lee Donghae ssi, we will be sending you to the school,” said one of the men that approach them.

On the corner of Donghae’s eyes, he spotted Eunhyuk waving wildly and grinning widely at him. Sighing, Donghae eye the person who was waving at him and shook his head, indicating him a no, which Eunhyuk face turns in to a gloomy one, however, he quickly gave Donghae a gummy smile and mouthed him “everything will be ok” which make Donghae smile to himself.

~~

“Lee Hyuk Jae ssi, could you tell us what’s the answer to the fifth question?” asked the teacher.

Silence.

“Lee Hyuk Jae ssi,” called the teacher again.

Silence.

“Lee Hyuk Jae!”

“Huh?”

“Could you answer the fifth question?” asked the teacher patiently to the top student.

“Uh, yes, well, it’s uh…it’s….well I haven’t counted that out yet, I am sorry,” he scratched his head.

“Well, are you okay? Normally you would have finish everything by 5 minutes,”

“Uh, I…I…”

“Well, maybe you should go to the infirmary, here, take this pass and get a rest there,” she says as Eunhyuk gathers his things and went out of the classroom.

Eunhyuk was walking along the corridor which his legs bring him unconsciously towards Donghae’s classroom.

Eunhyuk glancing into the classroom which has bodyguards standing outside, seeing Donghae listen intently to the teacher, he sigh, feeling relieve that Donghae is doing better than him as he proceed to the infirmary.

Meanwhile…

Donghae hasn’t been able to pay attention to the teachers since his mind is drifting off to a certain someone. His eyes are on the board, but his mind, are on Eunhyuk, will they break up because of his appa? He wonders.

Donghae has caught a glimpse of the person walking past the classroom as he recognizes that it was Eunhyuk. His heart skip beat wanting to well, at least to just talk to him, but there are body guards guarding outside the classroom which makes him drop the idea.

 

Seohyun who was sitting behind Donghae saw everything as she too, feels that Donghae and Eunhyuk should at least talk so she took out a paper and wrote.

Do you want to talk to Eunhyuk?

She crumpled the paper and tosses it to Donghae.

Donghae saw a crumpled paper on his desk as open it up revealing a note from Seohyun. He quickly wrote back after reading it.

Of course, but how?

I’ll help you. Was the answer he got.

 

 

 

 

Sorry a SUPPPPPER SHORT chapter....i'll make the next one longer.....=)...and i'll  update it tmrw...stay tune!

 

@Beastly 16: A triple update...^^

 

UPDATE: EDITED A FEW PART AT THE END SINCE DONGHAE'S CELL PHONE WAS BEING TOOK AWAY...sorry!