Chapter 13: First time having you watching me on the field

My 9 sisters

 

Early in the morning, Donghae already went to the school, to get ready for the soccer match that they are going to play against Marago High School. Donghae was busy tying up his shoelaces while his mind wander back, remembering that Eunhyuk will be coming to watch him for the first time, ever since two years ago, a smile crept on his lips. Mind still wandering that he didn’t realize someone already slipped into the locker room and stand behind him, grinning behind him one hand holding a fishy plushie. Softly pressing the plushie on Donghae’s shoulder, the person spoke with baby voice.

“Annyeong, Donghae oppa, do you want to go out with Eunhyuk oppa later after your game?”

  Upon feeling there is someone behind him and also, the baby voice which couldn’t hide the owner’s original voice, Donghae turn around smiling at his visitor.

“Hyukkie!! You are here! And you are so early!”

“I am here to support you right? Of course I’ll be early,” grinned Eunhyuk showing his gummy smile.

“Ooh, thanks, by the way, what’s with the fishy plushie?”

“Oooh, this one?” bringing up the fishy plushie in front of Donghae’s eyes, “It’s for you! A present!”

“Really? Thanks! I really love it,” as he hugged the plushie.

At the field.

Donghae has been scoring every goal ever since the game started; however, the competing team wasn’t weak as they also, keep on scoring. As time passes, both teams overtaking each other and Donghae’s team is 2 points behind the opposing team.

Donghae, flopped down on the seats during half-time, panting while grabbing a towel to wipe off his sweat. Scanning through the viewers’ seat, he searches for someone. There, between the crowd, a guy, smiling widely waving the fishy plushie at him.

1 hour later, the sound of whistle was heard signaling that the game has end with a result 25 over 24 and yes, their school has won because a one last shot by Donghae.

Flashback.

Donghae was aiming for one last ball before the whistle blew ending the game when the ace of the other team runs forward and tripped him on the hard grassy field. Eunhyuk who was at the stands stood up immediately seeing Donghae tripped and fell onto the ground. Of course, the ace was given a yellow card and Donghae was allowed to have a free kick.

Calming his nerves down, for this is the game that decides would they go to the finals or would their game just end at semi finals. Glancing at the stands searching for the familiar person again, and seeing that person mouthed him a “you can do it!” makes him smile and confidence comes back to him. Turning back glancing at the goalkeeper as he angled himself for one fast and accurate shot.

His surroundings become numb. Only sounds of his heart beating could be heard. It’s now or never as he waves his leg and give a hard kick, ball swooshing through the air. Eunhyuk gulping watching the ball, Donghae closes his eyes, praying for miracle and…

“GOAL!” was heard and loud cheers echoed through the field as whistle blows signaling that the game was over. A smile plastered at Donghae’s face, I did it, he thought.

End of flashback.

Donghae has gone home to shower up and leave the fishy plushie on his bed. Earlier that day after finish the game, Eunhyuk has insisted to go his house with him, but due to his lessons with Seohyun and Sooyoung that had been scheduled, he declined not wanting Eunhyuk to find out about that weird lesson. So, instead he asked Eunhyuk to wait him at a coffee shop nearby and he’ll meet him 2 hours later. However, when he went home, Seohyun has been kind and offered him to skip the poetry class because he did a great work on the field that day which Sooyoung sulkily agree with Seohyun and giving him a day off of the lessons. So instead of having lessons as scheduled, he had some rest at home and left around 3pm to meet Eunhyuk.

Upon arriving at the coffee shop, Donghae glance around seeing Eunhyuk was not yet there so he finds a place and sat glancing at his watch eyes searching for Eunhyuk.

“DONGHAE!” was heard behind him as Eunhyuk arrive and sat opposite of him, smiling wide.

“Hey, Hyukkie,” smile Donghae.

“You know what? I’ve cheorgraphed that dance so that it becomes a partner dance, and you’ll going to love it,”

“Really?! Wow! I can’t wait to see it, by the way we need to practice together right?”

“Yes, I am thinking how about every Sunday and Friday?”

“Uh ok, I’ll be a bit free recently, since soccer game has just over, and I left only swimming competition,”

“Ooh, then we’ll make our practice time more often then,” grinned Eunhyuk.

It’s so fun chatting with Eunhyuk that eventually they sat in the coffee shop chatted for nearly 4 hours and now its 7pm. Eunhyuk suggested that they have dinner together and goes for star gazing tonight which Donghae quietly agree to it and called his sisters.

“Hello?” said Taeyeon who was watching TV.

“Tae noona,”

“Uh, Hae? What’s wrong?”

“I will be a bit late today because Hyukkie ask me to go star gazing with him, and also I won’t be having dinner today at home, tell Yuri noona don’t leave dinner for me,thanks”

“Ok, have fun Hae,” as Taeyeon smirks through the phone watching what the news reporter announcing.

“There will be a thunderstorm tonight and it will last until midnight. So, it will be good for everyone to stay at home and not to go out tonight,”

“Oh, Hae by the way,” said Taeyeon who not yet end the call with her brother.

“Yes, Tae noona?”

“Don’t come home so early,” and she hang up the phone.

“What?” 

 

 

thanks to the amazing rain that wash my mind just now...keke...^^...yep...its raining atm...and i got my idea watching the rain pouring heavily.....weirdo eh..?? haha....anyways....enjoy....