Chapter 22: With a little bit help from the sisters

My 9 sisters

 

“Eunhyukkie?” said Donghae again, “What are you do….”

Hasn’t finished his sentence, Donghae was already pulled into that person’s embrace, hugging him tightly.

“Hyukkie, can’t breathe,” struggled Donghae in Eunhyuk’s grasp. Hearing Donghae’s words, Eunhyuk release Donghae and bring his hands, cupping Donghae’s face and crashed his lips onto Donghae’s delicious lips. His tongue slowly glides along Donghae’s lips asking him to part his lips. Donghae just let his feelings overtake him, parted his lips giving Eunhyuk permission tasting his mouth. Tongues battling until someone walks behind Donghae.

“Hae, who is ther………WHOA!” Tiffany walks to see who’s coming when she saw the scene, her brother, making out with a guy, in front of their house.

Both of them broke the kiss when they heard Tiffany’s voice. Blushing hard, Eunhyuk scratching his head, not sure what to say.

“Oh, Eunhyuk, why are you here? And what are both of you doing?” asked Tiffany while the rest of the girls already gather around the doorstep after they heard Tiffany’s scream.

“Ooh, Eunhyuk, what bring you here at a time like this?” asked Taeyeon teasingly.

“Uh…uh….I was…erm…I was….” Stutters Eunhyuk, while one hand still hugging on Donghae’s waist.

“Kissing my brother,” smiled Tiffany.

Gasp was heard, following with girls’ giggles and “awww-ing” sounds.

“Noona!” blushes Donghae. Behind there, Hyoyeon smirks, so this is who you love huh?

“Oh by the way, come in Eunhyuk, and why are we all standing here? Eunhyuk is a guest right?” said Taeyeon.

“Uh…uh, I guess I’ll be going,” Eunhyuk scratch his head, wanting to leave already.

“Don’t you have anything to say to Donghae, ever since you got his first kiss, which is just now,” said Jessica.

“NOONA! That was not my first kiss, my first kiss was stolen 2 days ago!” shouted Donghae which he blushed after saying that. Eunhyuk, stared at Donghae, dumbfounded, omg, does that means I got his first kiss? he thought. Meanwhile, all the girls, except Seohyun, all was shocked because their brother has lost his first kiss, since two days ago.

“This is not your first?!” asked Yoona.

“Then who is the lucky person that stole my baby brother first kiss?” asked Sooyoung eyeing her brother.

“Noona!!!”

“Erm…..erm…I did,” blushed Eunhyuk.

“Yah!” smacked Eunhyuk on his head.

“What’s was that for?” asked Eunhyuk glaring at Donghae.

“Aigoo, my brother and his boyfriend are going lovey dovey there, let’s give them so time alone,” tease Taeyeon.

“NOONA!!!”

“Yah stop shouting, you are killing my eardrums!” glare Jessica.

“Sorry noona,”

“How about you staying for they night Eunhyuk, I bet you want to say a lot of things to Donghae,” said Hyoyeon.

“That’s a good idea,” said Sooyoung, “Yes, you can stay if you want to,”

“Uh…”

“Noona, we got school tomorrow,” Donghae disapproves.

“So what, you can both go to school even if he sleepover today right? Unless both of you are trying to do something inappropriate,” smirks Sunny.

“NOONA!” shouted Donghae, “and …and….he doesn’t have his uniform here,”

“He can borrow your old ones, I can sort that out for you,” said Seohyun.

“but…but….he doesn’t has his school bag here, he can’t goes to school tomorrow without his bag,”

“Don’t worry, I have my books in my locker, I don’t even need my bag,” said Eunhyuk.

“HYUKKIE!!” glare Donghae.

“NO!! I am NOT letting him having a sleepover today,” blushes Donghae as he runs back into the house, running into his bedroom, slamming the door and lock it.

“Don’t worry, Eunhyuk, he is just shy, come in come in,” said Yuri.

Seohyun comes back from somewhere holding a key and gave that to Eunhyuk.

“It’s on the second floor third room to the left, the door is painted in blue and there is a cute nemo hanging on the door, and....”said Seohyun.

“Don’t be too loud with your activites,” shouted Sooyoung when Eunhyuk was climbing the stairs, and he blushes hearing Sooyoung’s words.

 

 

 

 

late update....its been hetic even tho its oni the 3rd day...@@....enjoy this chapter.....