Chapter 4: First plan

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae flopped down on his bed, tired after swimming practice and also soccer practice that has been scheduled on the same day much to his dismay that both championships are coming up, which means more practice and less thinking of Eunhyuk.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang and his door flew open and reveals Jessica and Taeyeon.

“Yah, get up, lesson time,” said Taeyeon.

“Noona, I am tired, can’t those lessons wait,” murmurs Donghae eyes closing due to tiredness.

“No, unless you decided not to love Eunhyuk anymore,” said Jessica.

20 minutes later…

Donghae flops down beside Sunny on the couch after showering up and resting his head at Sunny’s shoulder as he sees Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon walks in with a whiteboard. As all the girls gather, Sooyoung began to spoke up.

“So, today we are all here for a mission, and we’ll name it, the Eunhae mission,” said Sooyoung as all the girls clapped and cheered.

“Wait, Eunhae mission?” asked Donghae.

“Yes, Eunhae mission, and please don’t interrupt me,” said Sooyoung as she continues, “So, starting today, we are going to arrange lessons, every night, for one an hour, to teach you various things, in order to prepare you on the confession day which is 1 month from now, 31st of March,”

“Wait, what?! Why should I confess on 31st of March?”

“That’s our mission, to get him fall in love with you within one month,” giggled Sunny.

“B..but…”

“No buts my little brother, if you want him to love you as much as you love him, you have to do so,” said Tiffany.

“So, let’s reveal the timetable,” said Taeyeon.

“Wait, why do I need to have make up lessons, I am a guy!”  

“Hey, you don’t know that Eunhyuk love a manly guy or a girly guy right? So, it’s better for you to learn that,” said Hyoyeon.

“Yes, noona,”

“And, I will be the president of this mission, and Hyoyeon as vice president,” said Sooyoung earning cheers from other girls.

“Tiffany and Sunny will be the treasurer, Seohyun will be the undercover spy in school to check out Eunhae, and others, keep each other grounded and our secret code will be Fishy for Hae and Monkey for Eunhyuk,” said Sooyoung.

“Why fishy and monkey? That’s so weird,” whine Donghae and receiving his sisters glare.

‘Okay okay, fishy and monkey it is,” said Donghae as his sisters’ smile at him.