Chapter 12: Would you be my first dance partner?

My 9 sisters

 

The days pass in a blur for Donghae as he is busying attending swimming practice and soccer practice after schools and having those weird lessons with his sisters, yeah, weird lessons thought Donghae. Ever since his sister has suggested this Eunhae plan, he’s been obediently follow his sister’s request although he doesn’t think that it would work. However, to his surprise, because of his sister’s plan, in one week he has started to know Eunhyuk, and more miraculously, Eunhyuk has introduce him to his best friends since elementary school. Thinking about those changes makes his lips curl into a smile.

Eunhyuk likes to hang out with Donghae and he suggested walking home together every day after school. So, every day after school instead of sitting on the bench waiting for Eunhyuk appear to catch a glance of him, Donghae’s position has improved that he sit on the bench for another motive, walk back home with his friend.

However, there are times when Donghae can’t go home early because he has two practices going on which he rejected Eunhyuk on waiting for him, but feeling want to get closer with Donghae, Eunhyuk stay back, sitting on the bench watching Donghae passing the ball around on the field as a smile crept on his face.

The days went by and it’s another Friday night which means dance lessons. Hyoyeon has decided that she will not be teaching Donghae by lying to Eunhyuk that Donghae pouts a lot when he learn and said that she could not handle her brother’s pouts which makes Eunhyuk agreed that he will instead be the one teaching Donghae. Hyoyeon has left a key to Eunhyuk possession so that he can access to the studio when he teaches her brother.

Eunhyuk was dancing when Donghae walks in, just like last Friday.

“Uh Hae, you are here,”

“Hyukkie! What are you dancing? Are we going to learn a new dance?”

“Oh, that one? I am going to attend the dance competition 3 weeks later,”

“Really?! That dance was awesome! Teach me!”

“You want to learn?”

“Yes! Please…”

“Okay, I’ll teach you,” said Eunhyuk, pressing the play button on the radio as it plays a song ‘I wanna love you’

After three hours of dancing, both of them lay on the floor in the studio, resting as Eunhyuk spoke.

“Hae, how about you’ll be my dance partner during the competition?”

“What?” startled Donghae as he sits up from his previous position.

“Be my dance partner during the competition,” eyes now locking at Donghae’s.

“But I am not good at dancing; surely you don’t want me to mess up your chances in winning the competition,”

“You know what, you’ll never ruin the competition, and also this song is supposed to meant for a partner dance,”

“I don’t know Hyukkie, I am really a bad dancer,”

“As far as I know you are not a bad dancer, you’ll just need more practice,”

 

Silence…

“Please Hae, I’ve never ask anyone to be my partner before, you’ll be my first,”

“You sure about it?”

“Absolutely,”

“Then I’ll guess I’ll be your dance partner,”

“Yay!” as Eunhyuk break dance right at the spot making Donghae chuckles.

“By the way, Hyukkie, do you want to come and watch my game tomorrow?”

“Game? You mean soccer game?”

“Yes, you want to come?”

“Of course, I will totally come to cheer on my bestie!”

“Thanks Hyukkie,” blushes at the word bestie.

“No worries, aww you are so cute!” one hand messing up Donghae’s hair.

 

Okay okay...i have finally got what should i write for the next few chapters....previously i was battling about letting Hyukkie or Hae be the male in the man to man relationship....eventually...Hyukkie won this time....sorry Hae...i guess i'll make u the male in next fic...TT...Oh GOSH....heyy!! Dont spoil the story...okies...i'll keep my mouth shut...*sealed*....happy now?XD

a/n: I wanna love you....yep....its the duet both Eunhae sang in SS3......i m currently addicted at the song atm somehow ...dont ask me why...coz i aso dunno....anyway.....this chapter is a bit short....more fun chapters coming out soon......typing like a maniac.....*click* *click* *click*....enjoy the latest chappie okay....=)