Chapter 6: First lesson

My 9 sisters

 

Donghae had just finished his dinner while flopping down on the couch turning on the TV when he heard someone walks in.

“Hae, turn off the TV, we are going to have lessons now,” said Sunny.

“Noona,” pouts Donghae.

“Come on, we’ll finish it in one hour and I’ll let you off,”

Donghae has spent the past half an hour pouting which makes his mouth sore.

“No, Hae, make your lips tighter, like me, see?”

“Hae, focus please, make your lower lips overlap your upper lips, like this,”

Only Sunny’s voice could be heard in the house as she teach Donghae. Meanwhile, Donghae is so tired as he whines.

“Noooo…naaaaa….caaaaaan…wiii sto….b naw….?” mouth still pouting while he talks.

“Hae, sorry, but you need to get to the point first! There is no difference when you pout since half an hour ago,”

The next day…

Donghae’s face was swollen because he has pout for the whole night to get it right. To prevent his face being seen and joked around by his friends, he wore a mask to school. However, his mask attracts everyone and before the end of the day, the whole school knows that the captain of the soccer team is hiding something under his mask. And rumors become worst when people started to gossip about Donghae must have been kissed by someone and that’s why he needs a mask to cover it. Of course, those gossips had eventually reach Eunhyuk’s ears which makes Eunhyuk jealous about the so call kiss on Donghae’s lips.

Eunhyuk opens the door towards the rooftop where he always goes there when he wants to break away from his fangirls. While walking up the staircase, he heard someone sighing and something flashes through his mind, omg, don’t tell me someone already knows my personal hideout. As he silently creeps upstairs, he saw a familiar figure holding onto the railing while watching the birds chirping happily.

“Uh, Donghae?”

Donghae was shocked as he heard the voice behind him as he turned around seeing Eunhyuk walking to his direction.

“Uh, hi, Eunhyuk,” as he quickly use the mask to cover his swollen face. But that swollen part had caught Eunhyuk eyes. Out of curiosity, he walks in front of Donghae and pulls away the mask revealing Donghae’s swollen face right in front of his eyes.

“Pfft….hahahahahaha,” was the only sound Donghae could hear.

“Yah, Eunhyuk, that’s not even funny!” said Donghae half pouting while scolded Eunhyuk.

“Sorry, Donghae, aigoo, your pout is so cute,” said Eunhyuk as he pinch Donghae’s swollen lips.

“Aahhh!!! No pinching! Pain!” slapping Eunhyuk’s hand away.

“Sorry, by the way, do you want to tell me why you got that swollen face?” said Eunhyuk still grinning widely that shows his attractive gums that makes Donghae drool over those pretty gums.

“Uh, please don’t laugh after I tell you,”

“Ok, ok , I try,”

5 minutes later…

“Pffft…bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!”

“Yah, you’ve promised you won’t laugh!”

“Why your sister would gave you lessons to pout correctly?” asked Eunhyuk still laughing.

“For fun? I guess,” lied Donghae not sure that he wants Eunhyuk to know that he has pouting lessons because of Eunhyuk.

“Fun? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!You and your sister is just cute, but I don’t think you need pouting lessons, because you are cute, even you are not pouting,”

“Uh, what?” was the only thing Donghae could answer, where his stomach flutters by Eunhyuk words, he thinks I am cute, thought Donghae.

Donghae and Eunhyuk have left the rooftop after getting fresh air right there and return to their respective classrooms. And just before they parted to their classrooms, Eunhyuk said.

“Donghae, can we meet some other time? I really want to be friends with you,”

Donghae’s jaw drops, that’s exactly what he wants, to be friends with Eunhyuk before they graduate from high school even though he wants Eunhyuk to be his boyfriend, but right now, being friends is just a best beginning of their friendship.

“Of course, Eunhyuk, see ya,” as they parted ways.

Meanwhile somewhere in a corner, someone take down some notes.

2nd March

11.32am – Monkey invite Fishy to meet up some other time. Fishy agreed.;)