A Chance

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He continued looking at me and smiling. "Can't we date?" Jimin asks me again. 

"I'll umm leave you two alone." Jungkook announced then left the booth. Without removing his eyes from me on bit, Jimin was still staring at me, waiting for an answer. 

"Oppa... I'm speechless. But why all of a sudden?" I asked curiously. 

"I just... when you came into the studio.. I thought you were really pretty. And you ended up being really nice too. I don't know why either but I just really wanted to date you." I bit my lip and looked away. He placed his hand on my hand again. "Look... just give me a chance? Go on a date with me. If after the date.. you still don't want to become official.. then I'll understand."

I hesitated for a moment. One date wouldn't hurt right. I looked at Jimin, who was smiling at me nervously. I smiled lightly. "Sure. Let's go on a date." 

He smiled brightly, pulling me in and giving me a hug. "Thank you! You won't regret this." JungKook came back, seeing us hugging. He cleared his throat awkwardly and sits back down. Jimin wrapped his arm around me shoulder. 

"We're going on a date!" He announced excitedly. I studied JungKook expression carefully. His lips curled into a smile instantly. 

"Congrats bro! Good for you two." He responded happily. With a bright warm smile. Suddenly Jimin got a text, he read it and got up quickly. 

"I've got to go. But I'll call you tonight about our date okay?" I nodded. He smiled and waved as he quickly left. I was left awkwardly alone with JungKook. 

"So what do you want to do?" I asked to break the silence. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Where ever you wanna go. I'm free today and I'll take you where you want." JungKook gave me a smile and got up. "Shall we go for a walk?" I nodded and got up following him. He brought me to a street market. Full of food stands and clothing stores. 

"Daebak! This place is amazing." I walked around excitedly looking everywhere. The market was twice as big as the one in Busan that I used to go to. 

"I thought you would like it here." He chuckled and pulled me over to an accessories stand. He grabbed a baseball cap and put it on me. "Not bad." He laughed. I grabbed a cowboy hat a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter