Zelo's Back Early

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly Boa unnie came into the room and cleared . We broke away from the hug. 

"Unnie. What happened to him?" I asked. 

"He got into a fight and they sent him back." She told me as she glared at him. 

"Correction. They wanted to send me back sooo I got into a fight." He said. Boa unnie smacked his back. 

"That doesn't make it better!" She hissed. He winced in pain and hid behind me. 

"Unnie I'm sorry!" He apologized. I turned around and smack his good arm. 

"Don't hide behind me! I'm on unnie's side!" I moved next to unnie and we both glared at him with other arms crossed. He covered his face and sighed. 

"Sorry." He muttered. "But the other guy started!" He whined. 

"Zelo you broke his arm and nose!" Boa unnie shouted in frustration. 

"I can't help the fact that I beat him!" Zelo retorted. Boa rubbed her forehead and sighed.  

"I'm sorry Sophia. I don't think I can handle a girl's night tonight." Boa explained. I looked at the time. I didn't even realized that is was past 12:30. Wow I was right when I said I'd finished by midnight. 

"It's okay unnie. I understand. Go get some rest. I'll deal with this one." I pointed at Zelo and glared at him. Boa unnie smiled and nodded then went to her room. I walked up to Zelo and shook my head. 

"Come on. I'll clean your cuts." He smiled and nodded then grabbed the aid kit from a drawer. We walked to the living room and sat on the couch. "I can't believe you'd get into a fight like that. Look at you." I said as I held his arm up. "You gonna tell me what happened?" I asked as I got the medicine ready. 

"The guy accused me of stealing his money. He told the leader and he wanted to send me home." I listened and began putting the cream on his cuts. "At first I didn't agree to come back." He told me. "But then I did cause I didn't want trouble. As I was getting ready to leave he came to me and told me he did it because he wanted my dancing spot. He said he was better than me." I gasped. 

"Really!? What an !" I said in shock. He chuckled. 

"Exactly. So I told him that if he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter