Those Words.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hul!” I pouted and rolled my eyes. They chuckled and ruffled my hair. Literally, together, messing up completely. I still couldn’t help but smile.

"Should we all go out now?" Eric oppa asked.

"I actually... have a thing I have to do first." I said.

"Hurry up so we can hang out." Dongwan oppa told me. I nodded and hurried out. Next door. I had to tell Zelo about it. I stood in front of his door and knocked. Zelo opened the door and stared at me blankly.  

"What's up?" He asked. His face was blank.

"I have good news!" I said excitedly.  He raised an eyebrow and stared at me quietly.  "I'm not going to Daegu!" I announced.  

"That's great." He huffed. He was being expressionless. Is he still mad?  Then I had an idea.  

"Can you come somewhere with me ?” I asked with a smile. He stared at me for a seconds.

“Where?” He asked.

“Just somewhere. Come on.” I cooed. “Please?” I begged and put on my best aegyo. He sighed lightly and nodded. He grabbed his jacket. Then locked the door behind him. I led the way. For some reason this place seemed to be very memorable to me. I knew exactly where to go, which is unusual since I get lost easily, Seoul is starting to get really familiar at some places though. I opened the door and turned to look at him. He gave me a raised eyebrow. I just smiled and went inside. He followed me and I brought him to a table.

“Wait a while here okay?” He seemed confused but just went along with it and nodded.

We were at the bakery. The small bakery I came to with Jungkook on his birthday. The woman had told me that I could work there when my ankle was better, and finally it was. I went up to the counter and she smiled at me.

“Well you’re back.” She smiled warmly. I nodded. I leaned over the counter a bit.

“I’m sorry to bother you but.. can I use your oven for a bit. I’ll pay you for everything.” I whispered. She smiled and looked towards Zelo.

“Making something for that boy?” She asks. All I could do is nod. She signalled me to come to the back. I excitedly rushed. “Use whatever you need sweetie.”

“Really? Omo thank you so much ahjumma!” I smiled brightly and thanked her gratefully.

“Is it his birthday too?” She asked me slyly and giggled.

“Noo. He’s a close friend and he’s kinda mad at me.. but he always forgives me after I make him something sweet.” I explained while putting on my apron.

“Really? You probably make a lot of sweet things for him then.” She teased. I giggled and nodded.

“Ahjumma! I can work here right? You said I could when my ankle is better.” I conversed while starting the mix.

“Well… I suppose,” she smiled, “I do need the help and you do seem like a responsible girl.”

“Thank you so much!” I bowed to thank her. She’s so nice. She left the kitchen because other customers came in. I continued working on my treat. Chocolate chip cookies. I finally finished after about 35 minutes. I placed them on a plate and peeked out to see Zelo. He was sitting at the table, seemingly bored and annoyed. He stared at his phone then sighed and placed it down. I hurried out, holding the plate behind my back. It was pretty challenging.

“What took you so long?” He pouted and asked in an aggravated tone.

“Making my apology.” I said simply. He raised an eyebrow in confusion. I then placed the cookies in front of him. His eyes widened and seemed to sparkle at the sweets. “I know how much you love these.”

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter