Decision.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What-what are you talking about? Don’t play around like that oppa!” I yelled in anger.

“I just..thought you guys should know. I wanted to spend all my last days with you guys. Especially you Sophia. You guys are the only family I have…” I was completely lost for words as I stared at him blankly. “It’s leukemia. And the thing is.. I want Sophia to come live with me.”

 

"It's just for the summer. I won't be able to come back and forth and I know Eric won't have time to bring you to me... I'm being very selfish aren't I?" Dongwan oppa sighed and drank another glass.

"Oppa." I muttered softly. I got up and lunged into his arms. Uncontrollable tears began to stroll down my face. He breathed heavily, obviously holding back his tears as he patted my back softly.

"Sorry. Just forget that I asked." He stated. I didn't respond but instead I just hid my face deeper into his chest. This was the first time he has seen me cry. Now it's a total of 5 men who have. But at that time I didn't even think about that fact. I was too immersed in what I hated most. Death. I mean I know everyone eventually dies but it seemed as if too many people around me were. Those who I care about a lot.

"There are ways and treatments to help you." Sikyung oppa spoke out. I felt Dongwan oppa shake his head.

"It's too late. Doctor says I have roughly 6 months." As those words went into my ears I began to cry harder.

"About Sophia... I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it before, Eric." He apologized.

"No. No. I understand. She's practically your little sister too. I just... it's her decision." Eric oppa still was in a drunken slur but I'm pretty sure he understood what was going on and what he was saying. I, on the other hand just cried and cried. Which I doubt, is what Dongwan oppa wanted. Yet, he didn't say a word about my crying but continued to just try to console me. After I ran out of tears, about 10 minutes later, I got up and grabbed my coat.

"I promised Zelo I'd go to dance practice with him. Can we talk about this tomorrow?" All of them nodded and that was my cue to instantly jolt out the door. I knocked on Zelo's door.

"Sophia?" His eyes widened. Then I realized my eyes were probably completely red and swollen. "What’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter