Staying

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You need to go Umma.” Sikyung oppa spoke out.

“You’re kicking me out?!” She gasped.

“No. I’ll leave. You two talk. And please clear up this stupid misunderstanding.” I stormed passed her and left.

 

I started knocking on my door furiously. Dongwan oppa opened the door and eyed me. I walked passed him and entered. I plopped onto the couch, on my stomach and grunted.

"What's wrong?" He asked then proceeded to sit in my back.  

"You're heavy!" I whined.

"Tell me then I'll let you go." He retorted.  

"Sikyung oppa's mom called me a ." He jolted up and stared at me in shock.

"What?!" He exclaimed.  "Why would she say such a thing?!" I sat up and sighed.

"It's all a misunderstanding. She thought me and Sikyung oppa were like..together." I explained. He huffed in more disbelief. "She wouldn't listen either. How can someone be so irrational?"

"That's always been her personality." He told me. "She's demanding and mean."

"I can tell." I huffed.

"So she thought that because of the clothes right?" I nodded. "I can tell how she misunderstood but calling you a was not necessary."

"Who called Sophia a what now?" Eric oppa suddenly came in. His eyebrows scrunched together. "Who said that?!" He demanded to know.

"Sikyung's mom." Dongwan oppa answered for me. Suddenly he walked out and we followed. He went and banged on Sikyung oppa's door. When it opened, he barged in.

"Eric oppa!" I called out and followed him in.

"How can you say such a thing?!" He shouted.

"Calm down. Let's calm down. I misunderstood." Sikyung's mom admitted.  "I didn't know what to think. This was the second time I've seen you here and you were dressed like that." She told me.

"You wouldn't even listen!" I shouted.

“I said I misunderstood! What more do you want?!” She retorted.

“An apology.” I demanded. She looked at me as if I punched her or something.

“You want me to apologize to you?” I nodded. I caught everyone’s glances. They looked at me as if I was crazy.

“Yes. Why can’t you apologize? You said it yourself. You misunderstood. You should apologize. Isn’t that something we learned since we were little. Saying you’re sorry isn’t a sin. Actually it could help a lot in life. Just like in this case. If you apologize, everything will be settled. But If you don’t-” My rant was cut off by her.

“Oh my god! Okay okay! Shut up! I’m sorry! Are you happy?” She blurted out in annoyance. The oppas’ eyes widen and their jaws dropped. “I’m leaving.” she muttered then left in a hurry. Suddenly a slow clap started. I looked at the oppas’ who still stood there as if they saw a ghost.

“Why are you guys looking at me like that?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I have NEVER heard my mom say sorry to anyone.” Sikyung oppa spoke.

“Really?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter