They're Over

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Narrator Point of View 

Sophia left the room, leaving Boa and Sung Si Kyung alone. They stared at each other silently. Stare down starts now!

"Why? Are you hurt that you're not my type?" Sikyung asked forwardly. Boa scoffed.   "Why would I want someone like you to be interested in me?! You're mean and demanding. Also confusing and hard to read. You're a complete pain." Boa huffed. Sikyung chuckled.   "Good then." He smirked and returned to looking at his papers. There was a moment of complete silence between them. Then suddenly Boa got up and walked over to him. He looked up from his seat and rose an eyebrow. "Yes?" He asked.   "I just..." Boa stopped talking and they just stared at each other. Boa hovering over Sikyung. Their eyes not leaving each other.   "Excuse me." Sikyung spoke out. He got up from his seat, about to walk away.   "Wait." Boa pulled onto his tie, forcing him to bend lower. Then she planted a kiss onto his lips. Boa's eyes were shut tight while Sikyung's eyes were wide open. Boa pulled away slowly. She took a deep breath and looked down. "I'm.. umm.. sorry."  

"You're apologizing for kissing me?" He chuckled. "Do I have to remind you that we're at work Boa-ssi?" He got his papers then walked around her and left the room. Leaving Boa alone as she blushes like crazy.

*Sophia's Point of View

"Oppa!" I shouted when I saw him walking. I ran towards him with a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked me. I shrugged and poked his arm lightly and repeatedly. "Ow. Ow. OW! What are you doing?" He snickered as he rubbed his arm.   "I'm just soo happy for you!" I squealed.   "What's wrong?" Kahi unnie walked up to us.   "Unnie! I'm sorry for trying to match make you and Sikyung opp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter