Misunderstanding with Sikyung oppa.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks oppa!” I shouted thankfully and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I pulled away to open the door but it wouldn’t open. “Oh my god.” I turned to him. “It’s locked! Oppa why did you lock it! I left my keys inside. And oppas’ are passed out.”

 

“I didn’t mean to! Why don’t you stay with Boa for the night?” Instantly, Zelo came to mind. I shook my head. “Why not?”

“Umm.. she’s probably sleeping right now and she’s really tired. I don’t wanna burden her anymore.” I came up with that excuse. He breathed out, blowing his hair up from his forehead.

“Come on.” He said casually and walked to his room. I followed in and sat on his couch.

“I can just sleep here okay oppa?” pointing at his couch. He shook his head.

“Go sleep in my room. I’ll sleep on the couch. Plus I still have some work to do.” He insisted. I tried to argue but he’d just cut me off whenever I tried. He pointed towards his room demanding. I smiles then got up and hugged him.

"Thanks oppa!" I quickly let go and ran to his room. I heard him chuckle as I ran. I looked at his room. It was pretty big, then again considering it was the only bedroom. I walked around and looked at these pictures on his dresser. There was a knock on the door so I called him in.

"Anything you need?" He asked. I shook my head. "Okay." He turned away.

"Wait!" I called. He looked back in shock. I giggled. "Sorry, can I borrow some clothes?"

"All I have are boy's clothes." He stated.

"That's fine. I wear Eric oppa's clothes all the time."

"Suit yourself."

"Thank you!" I shouted. He simply smiled and nodded then shut the door. I looked through his clothes and got a simple white tee that reached down to right above my knees. The only pants that would fit me were these black shorts that reached down below my knees. I had to tighten and tie the string as much as I could. Where's the bathroom? I walked out and saw oppa sitting on the couch with his laptop on the table while he stared at it intently, reading whatever was on the screen. He looked at me and scanned me from top to bottom. Suddenly he began to chuckle heartily.  

"Nice look." He managed to mutter between his laughter.

"Stoppp this is the best I could find!" I pouted and crossed my arms. "Where's the bathroom again?" He pointed at the door. I hurriedly went in, I was really tired and just wanted to sleep. I had to only use mouthwash since I had no toothbrush. Then I simply washed my face with water because I didn't have my face wash or anything. I scurried back into his room, turned off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter