Matchmaking

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking back to Oppa's office. Until I saw the nurse from before at her desk, looking like she was getting her stuff ready so I went towards her. 

"Hi!" I said cheerfully. 

"Hey. You're still here?" She asked. I nodded. 

"Are you going somewhere?" 

"Yeah. I didn't bring anything to eat so I'm going to the Cafe to get something." 

"Would you like a sandwich? I bought extra." I smiled brightly, trying to get my master plan to work. 

"It's okay I don't wanna intrude-" 

"No! It's okay." I cut her off. "I would love if you ate with us. Maybe we'll get to know each other. Come on unnie. I can call you unnie right? What's your name? " She was flustered but nodded.

"It's Kahi." I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me. I knocked on the door and opened it to see SiKyung oppa and Boa unnie, looking at papers together. 

"I'm here! I brought another friend!" When me and Kahi unnie walked in. Sikyung oppa just lifted his head then returned to the papers. Boa unnie on the other hand kept staring. When I looked at Kahi unnie, she was staring back intensely too. What's up with these two?" I walked over and grabbed the bag. Then slowly took the sandwiches out and gave one to everyone. 

"You aren't eating?" SiKyung oppa asked. I shook my head. 

"I ate a lot already." I said as I patted my stomach and smiled. 

"Sophia. Wanna sleep over tonight?" Boa unnie suddenly asked me. 

"Jinja? Yes! It's been so long!" I said excitingly, clapping my hands like a kindergartner. "We can have a girl's night. I'll come over after going to SiKyung oppa's house. So like .. midnight?" I caught Kahi unni's sudden gaze at me. 

"Midnight?" Boa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter