Stalker Enna.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enna walked up closer to me and Sikyung oppa. He gave me a look and I just shrugged. I sighed when she finally reached in front of us. 

"Excuse you." I scoffed. "Why are you even here?" 

"Well If I didn't come here, then I would have missed out on seeing a in action." 

"Why must you be such a jerk? " I huffed.

"Why must you be such a ?" She retorted.

"You don't even know me." I tried to hold back and say calmly. 

"First off my Jungkook.  And as soon as he's gone you're with an older guy. Pfft." She expressed a satisfied smile at what she just said. 

"Is that all you think about? Guys. Oh yeah and I'm the . Psh. You know nothing about me. You're just a judgmental ." I shot bad at her. Her smile faded and she huffed dramatically. I looked up and saw Sikyung oppa holding in his laugh. 

"What do you think you're laughing about?" Enna hissed.

"Immature girls. Why don't you just go away.  You're making a fool out of yourself." Enna opened but oppa shushed her. "Please make your way out of my hospital."

"You can't tell me what to do. You don't own the hospital." suddenly he smirked. 

"Well actually I do." Enna smacked her lips together.  I looked up in shock but he had a serious smirk on his face. "SUNG Hospital"

How did I not notice that? 

"Well I don't care.  I'm here for Jung kook." She stated.  

"How did you even know where he was.  Did you follow us? Yaa so you're a stalker too!" I could see her lips trembling as she got angrier. 

"YA!"she shouted. Lifting her arm in the air aiming for my face. Next thing I knew. Her wrist was caught by Sikyung oppa's hand.  

"Are you seriously going to try hurting someone inside a hospital? Especially my patient. Can't you go be a stalker somewhere else?" His voice was monotone, serious and deep. Enna's eyes widened. She pulled her wrist away and huffed. Completely speechless, she just scoffed then stomped away. I looked up to oppa and couldn't help but smile. I lunged onto his waist and hugged him tight. 

"Thanks oppa" he patted my head. 

"You haven't even been here long.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter