Jungkook's Reaction

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have to be. I understand. Plus, it's just for the summer right? You'll be back for school then we can spend all the time we want together." I smiled stupidly at the ground when I heard him say that. Then I felt his arm snake its way around my shoulder and he hugged me.

 

"Thanks for understanding." I hugged him tightly back. He was shocked at first but it didn't take him long to get comfortable and hug me back even tighter. When we separated from the hug we met eye contact that for some reason seemed locked. Neither of us look away and neither of us said anything. We just stared. That stare suddenly came closer and closer. I stayed stiff but calm as he moved in closer and closer. I didn't move away but rather I closed my eyes at the perfect moment when he pressed his lips against mines. I can't lie, I've always wondered what it'd be like to kiss him. I wondered how, where, why. I wondered if I'd like it. I just wondered. Now it finally happened and all my wonders are gone. The feeling was all rushed to my cheeks. I couldn't breath but I wasn't suffocated. It was .. simply.. graceful. As soon as we parted I couldn't get this stupid grin off my face. The harder I tried to force the grin off my face, the more I realized I was probably looking dumb. I heard his nervous chuckle and when I looked at him, he had a stupid grin on his face too.  

"Sophia." He called out and look straight at me. Making us have another moment of eye contact which I felt like another kiss was coming on. I was right. But this time it was just a peck. He let out a light chuckle when he looked at my shocked face. "I can get used to doing this." He teased. I gasped in embarrassment and smacked his arm. He winced a little but still laughed.

"I hate you." I started playfully with a fake pout. He wrapped his arm slyly around my shoulder.  

"We both know that's not true." He flicked the tip of my nose with his index finger and laughed. I just smiled at him then cozied up in his arm. "Sophia." He called out and placed his chin lightly on the top of my head. "You know I'll always be there for you right? Always." He emphasized. I nodded slowly. "I care about you. A lot. I always figured you just knew. I thought we had... I don't know... like a thing. Then Jungkook came into the picture and now Dongwan and... I guess I'm just asking, are you completely over me? Are we really only just friends?" I moved away a little from his hold and stared at him.  

"First off, you're the one who moved on. You've dated after we broke up. I haven't. Dongwan oppa is someone I'm really close to and care about, that's it, there's a huge too. What are you thinking? As for Jungkook, he's a great guy. Amazing actually. And he likes me. And I can't say I have no feelings for him at all because I kinda do. As for this thing you thought we had. Of course we have a thing, we've always had a thing. We just freaking kissed. But what good is this thing if it wouldn't go anywhere. You didn't say anything or make a move. We're just the same as we always have been." I ranted forwardly. He stared at me for a moment and smiled.

"So we do still have a thing." He stated stupidly and got up. He looked down and reached his hand out. "We're already late for practi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter