Hello Seoul.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eric oppa gave the movers the address and they left first. 

"Sophia lets go!" Eric oppa rushed.

"Stop rushing me!" I demanded. 

"I have to hurry and get the car I left at the funeral place yesterday! Then I have to pick something up from the Busan Police Station! It's a long drive to Seoul! We have to hurry!" I let out a groan and ran. 

"I can take her back to Seoul and lead the movers." Si Kyung Oppa suddenly suggested. 

"You sure? She's a handful." Eric Oppa teased. 

"Oppa!" I shouted. Si Kyung oppa smirked. 

"I'm sure. I'm going back too any ways." Eric oppa nodded and handed me the keys to the apartment.

"Okay Sophia go with Si Kyung. I'll leave in about an hour." I nodded and waved to Eric oppa as he left in a taxi. Si Kyung oppa opened the door for me then got in. 

"It's gonna be a long drive." He said before he took off. I put on my headphones and started listening to music on my phone as I look out the window. Si Kyung oppa was silent. About 3 hours past and it was still the same. I nodded off once in a while too. Finally I took off my headphones and turned to face Si Kyung Oppa. 

"Oppa. I'm bored." I whined. 

"What am I suppose to do about that?" 

"Talk to me." 

"Then talk." 

"I don't know what to take about though." 

"Then don't talk." He responded coldly. I pouted. I crossed my arms and turned back facing the front. I checked my Twitter and found all the Goodbye tweets from my friends. I smiled but also felt some sadness. I looked at my screen. I smiled at the sight of me and Zelo together. 

"Staring at your boyfriend again?" I glared at him. 

"He's not my boyfriend..." I said softly. Si Kyung oppa chuckled. 

"You like him though?" I got shocked from his straightforward question. 

"Maybe.." I mumbled. 

"He does know that your brother owns a gun right?" He smirked and giggled. 

"Oppaaaa." He just continued to smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter