Secrecy

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you lying?!” I hissed. Amused at his flustered face. The elevator door opened and we were silenced. In front of us was no other than Boa unnie. I noticed the awkward stare that was exchanged between the two. I wonder what’s up with these two.  

"Oh unnie!" I shouted to break the tension. "Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm going out. If you see Zelo can you tell him for me." Boa unnie asked.

"Zelo's not home?"

"No. He left awhile ago and didn't tell me where he was going." She replied. Me and Sikyung oppa walked off the elevator while Boa unnie got on. I turned back to wave goodbye while Sikyung oppa just walked ahead. I quickly caught up to him before he could go into his apartment.

"Why don't you just admit it? You two have something going on." I cooed.

"Because there's nothing going on." He rolled his eyes and hissed.

"Why not? Do you plan on being single forever? Why are there so many single men that are over 30 in my life."  I sighed playfully. He ruffled my hair and chuckled lightly.

"We're here to bother you of course. Now stop talking about this before I'll tell Eric about your little boyfriend." He warned. I covered my mouth and nodded. We arrived in front of Sikyung oppa's apartment.

“Bye oppa!” I waved as he went into his apartment. He nodded and waved back lightly before shutting his door. I went back to my apartment and unlocked the door. Eric oppa and Dongwan oppa were sitting on the couch. But there was another person sitting with their back facing mine. But that back looks familiar.

“Minwoo oppa?” I asked in an unsure tone. He turned and sure enough. He jumped up and hugged me.

“Little girl!” He chimed. After a long tight hug, he finally let me breath. “Whoa, little girl got bigger. Prettier too.”

“Well I haven’t seen you in about…. 5 years?” I pouted. He chuckled.

“I know. I know. I’ve just been busy.” He said. “Also, I only heard today that you moved to Seoul.” He turned at glared at the other oppas, causing me to giggle. “I swear they never tell me ANYTHING.”

“We try! You’re always busy with girls.” Eric oppa retorted.

“Ya! I have to get married and you guys have to also.” Minwoo stated.

“I agree.” I responded. “So what are we gonna do today?”

“Mall? Don’t you girls like shopping and all that?” Minwoo asked.

“Yes!” I said happily. “Wait. Oppas are paying right?” They all groaned but nodded. I squealed happily. “Let’s go!” I eagered.

“Okay little girl.” Minwoo oppa teased. “You know I’m surprised that you haven’t hit me yet. You used to hate when I called you that.”

I shrugged, “ Didn’t notice, I guess I’m finally used t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter