Bye Busan.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at stared at the ceiling. I grabbed my teddy bear and hugged it. "I'll miss this room" I mumbled. I got up and looked in the mirror. My eyes where pretty swollen from crying last night. I held onto my shirt. I had wore my dad's pajama shirt and some shorts to sleep. It smelled like him. I walked over to my desk and grabbed the picture. Me, Appa, Umma, and Oppa. All of us at a picnic last year. I held the picture against my chest and laid down on my bed. I gulped, trying to hold the tears back. But I just couldn't. It was all just too quick. I lost them. Both of them. And now tonight I have to leave for Busan. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath. I put the picture down and clenched my fist. "Be strong." I told myself as I walked out of my room. I checked on Eric oppa who was completely still passed out. I smelled something good coming from outside the room. I followed the smell, leading to the kitchen. I peeked in and saw Si Kyung-ssi. Si Kyung oppa. His wide back, hovering over the stove.

"What are you cooking?" I asked. He jumped up and dropped the ladle.

"Ah!" he shouted, blowing on his wrist. I saw a burn and quickly grabbed his hand. 

"Sorry! I didn't mean too!" I pulled him over to the sink and ran cold water on it as I blew on it. I wiped it lightly with a napkin. "One second." I told him. I ran to the bathroom and got the first aid kit. I ran back and saw him going back to cooking. "Stop for a second." I told him. He looked at me and then continued you cooking. 

"I'm fine. It's just a little burn." 

"Still you should treat it. You're a doctor, isn't it a given." He gave me a light glare. I pulled the lid from his hand and placed it back on the pot. Then I lowered the heat. "It'll be fine. Now come here." I grabbed his arm and pulled him to counter then sat him down. Quickly I put on burn cream and blew on it. I finished wrapping his wrist then smiled. 

"All done." I said happily. I looked up at his face. He was staring at me. 

"You're pretty good at treating injuries." He praised. I smiled. 

"My mom always had to treat mines cause I would always get hurt." Then thought of my mom made me uneasy. Happy yet sad. I cleared my throat. "What were you making?" 

"Soybean paste soup. You're brother is going to have a hangover after he wakes." I giggled.

"Is it done yet? I wanna taste your cooking." I said excitingly. He nodded. 

"Almost. Go change." He got up and went back to cooking. "Change?" I thought. I looked down at my clothes. I haven't changed from my PJs yet. I had a habit of always wearing short shorts to sleep. On top of that my dad's shirt stopped only a little lower than my shorts but still my thighs were completely exposed. My face felt blushed and I got up, pulling my shirt lower as I quickly tiptoed away to my room. 

"Aish" I whispered as I shut my door. "You should've changed first Sophia. You just met him and he saw you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter