Sad Confession

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're welcome." She mouthed from the window. She did it purposely. I was stuck in the back. Right in between Jungkook and Zelo. How wonderful.

 

 

I sat there, trying not to move even an inch. It felt as if I was getting cold sweats.

“Sophia. Are you okay? You seem kinda sick.” Jungkook noticed. I swallowed down this lump in my throat and shook my head.

“Are you nauseous? Do we have to go to the hospital?” Zelo cut in and placed his hand on my forehead. I froze for a moment and had to swallow down another lump in my throat. I shook my head and moved it away from his hand a little. I noticed the exchange of looks between the two so I sat up straight blocking their view from each other.

“Boa Unnie! Did you have fun!?” I asked. She nodded and smiled. “I noticed two bears. Who won you those?” I questioned. Her face started to change from the sudden question.

“Um. I won them myself.” She obviously lied.

“Unnie you’re terrible at carnival games. Ouu this seems fishy. You’re hiding something aren’t you?” I teased. “Was it Dongwan oppa!?”

“Don’t say his name!” Zelo demanded.

“Why?!” I retorted.

“You know why.” He hissed.

“Actually I don’t.” I started, sending my infamous glare. “You never told me anything.”

“Both of you stop.” Boa unnie demanded. I huffed and turned my head the other way, only to end up meeting the eyes of Jungkook directly. I had completely forgotten he was next to me. We stared at each other for a good minute before I regained my senses and turned away with blushing smile. Suddenly I felt something on my hand. Jungkook’s hand. I was startled a little smiled brightly at me. I glanced at Zelo. Zelo looked out the window, expressionless. So I ended up holding Jungkook’s hand the whole ride. We dropped off Suzy and Jungkook off at their houses before going home. The car ride was pitch silent. As soon as we got home I rushed inside.

“Unnie you should come in. The oppas are probably hanging out.” I invited. She just smiled and shook her head.

“I’ll passed I have to finish some work.” She told me. I nodded understanding how busy she was with her medical stuff. She went inside her apartment and as I was about to open mines, Zelo called my name.

“I’m sorry. About in the car. I just… he broke my sister’s heart okay. I can’t just like the dude. Boa unnie was sad, for a long time, she just hid it. Obviously not well enough because I always heard her crying through the walls.” I looked at him. His sincere eyes as he explained to me. “SO please don’t get mad at me. Cause I don’t think I’ll ever like that guy.” I smiled lightly and nodded.

“Thanks.” I hugged his waist and he instantly hugged me back. “For finally telling me.”

“Sorry for not telling you sooner.” He chuckled and hugged tighter. “I’m gonna go to the dance practice soon. Wanna come?”

“I’m going to pass.” I rejected. I giggled at his changed facial expression. “I need some alone time. Ya know. Me and my laptop plus my bed.” He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter