Oppa's Past

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at the apartment complex. I got out of the car without a word and went inside. The awkward elevator ride felt so much longer than it should have. Let's just get the cleaning over with Sophia. I told myself that repeatedly. 

"Thirsty?" He asked casually. I shook my head. "I'll be in my room. You can leave whenever you want." I nodded and watched as SiKyung oppa disappeared into his room and shut the door. I placed my stuff on the couch and tied my hair up in a ponytail. I got out my headphones and began to listen to my music on my phone as I tidied up the living room. His papers were scattered around the table. Did he purposely make it messy today? It was so clean the other day. I began wiping down the tables and counters. Then I sweep the floor. Wash the dishes. I looked around and was pretty satisfied with my 30 minutes of cleaning. I started walking around to make sure I didn't forget to clean anything. I have to make it look perfect. A desk in the far corner caught my eye. I quickly grabbed a wet towel to go wipe it down. There were papers and pens on it. Didn't seem like any important papers so I was going to put it in the drawer. When I opened the drawer there was a single photo frame in it that was facing down. I picked it up and under it were two rings bands. I inspected the rings and realized it had hearts engraved in them. 

"Oppa?" I mumbled as I looked at the picture. It was Sikyung oppa smiling from ear to ear as he stood behind a girl and hugged her with his chin resting on her shoulder. More than that. He was wearing a tuxedo. She was wearing a beautiful white dress. "A wedding picture?" I asked myself. "Oppa was married?" I gasped to myself. Suddenly the picture was snatched from my hands along with the ring bands. 

"O-oppa." I turned to see Sikyung oppa's stiff face as he gripped onto the photo and rings. "I-I didn't mean to. It's just-" Without letting me finish my sentence he just turned around and went back into his room. I started pacing back and forth in the living room. Is he really mad? Does he think I'm nosy? Should I go talk to him? I plopped onto the couch and jumped back up. I'm gonna go talk to him. I cautiously started walking towards his room. My hand hovered over his door. I took a deep breath and knocked twice slowly. I slowly turned the knob and peeked in. 

"Can I come in?" I asked softly. He looked at me and sighed. 

"Sure." He said simply. I walked in. He was sitting at his desk, working on some papers while I spotted the picture and rings on his bed. 

"I didn't mean to look at it." I stated. 

"I know." He said simply. 

"You're not mad?" I asked. He shook his head. I felt relieved and smiled a bit. "So.. I'm guessing you don't wanna tell me who she is?" He looked at me for about 30 seconds then looked back at his papers. "Oppa you were married?" I muttered. His pen stopped moving and he placed it down and took a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter