A Day With Jungkook. (1/2)

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and grabbed my phone, which was on a charger beside me. That's odd, I don't remember putting it on the charger. I checked the time and it was 12pm. I turned and Zelo was gone. But a little sticky note was on his pillow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pabo. You should always charge your phone before you sleep! What if it dies at an important moment!? ^^ I'll text you and call you when I can! Make sure you reply and answer or else I'll get angry! >.< 

-That cute guy on your lock screen <3 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself giggling at the note. I stretched for a while then finally got up. I never got the chance to change my clothes. I was still in those white shorts that Jimin had spilled fruit punch on. I quickly got into the shower then changed my clothes. After changing into a pair of white jeans with slight rips and a black tank top, I plopped onto the couch with my laptop. I started going on Facebook and talked with some friends from Busan. I started realizing how much I missed Busan. I loved going out for walks with friends and hanging out. But right now I have no one to walk with in Seoul, plus if I go alone I'm bound to get lost. I let out a sigh as I signed out Facebook and put my laptop aside. I looked at my phone but there were no texts. I shouldn't text Zelo, he's probably busy. Sikyung oppa would be at work. BoA unnie too. I let out a groan. I decided to go out. If I get lost, I always have my phone anyway. I grabbed my black and white varsity jacket and threw it on, grabbed my keys and locked the door. I walked around, wherever I felt like turning or going into. Seeing the stores and streets trying to get familiar. I found a small cafe and went in. I went to the counter, a boy was turned away making coffee. 

"One moment please." He told me when he heard the door close. I waited. He turned and greeted me with a warm smiled. "What would you like? Oh.. Sophia!" My mouth opened in shock. 

"Jungkook!" He let out a smile of disbelief. "So you work here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter