Unavailable Casanova

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jungkook and I finished eating the cake. We packed up the leftovers. I said Bye to ahjumma then we left.

"I'll come back once I heal!" I shouted before leaving. She smiled brightly and nodded. Jungkook looked at me with a raised eyebrow once we got outside.  

"She offered me a job here!" I told Jungkook, happily. 

"That's awesome! Now you can make me cake all the time." I smiled and nodded. 

"Possibly.. NOT" I teased and laughed. He pouted cutely. Then hissed and crossed his arms. "Finee I'll make you cake. SOMETIMES!" He smiled and nodded, agreeing. "I can't work till my ankle heals though." 

"Oh yeah! I forgot!" He immediately got down on his knee, facing away from me. "Hop on."

"I'm fine." I giggled. He turned and looked at my ankle then back up to my face. 

"Are you sure? If it starts hurting you HAVE to tell me. Okay?" I nodded. I reached out my hand towards him and pulled him up. He jumped up quickly, making me lose my balance. Before I could fall backwards his arm found its way to wrap around my waist. We were close. Very close. I could smell his manly cologne right up against my nose. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Looking up at him, he just had a smile on his face. I cleared my throat and took a step back. 

"Where should we go now?" I asked quickly. He looked around for a moment. . Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me across the street. He grabbed a cart that was just on the side of the sidewalk. 

"Get in." He told me with this excited smile. I looked at him as if he was crazy. "You're hurt. If you won't let me carry you then get in. Come on it'll be fun. I promise." He wouldn't stop staring directly at me and I gave in. I nodded slowly. He immediately lifted me up and put me in the cart. He strolled me down the streets. Of course we got some dirty looks and people laughed too, but so did we. I practically laughed the whole time as Jungkook kept cracking random jokes. They were lame. Very. But I found myself laughing at all of it. He finally stopped strolling and helped me out as we got to a movie theater. "You should just sit and enjoy yourself. Pick any movie you want." 

"Noo you can choose it's your birthday!" I insisted. He shook his head frantically. 

"I want you to." I opened my mouth but he put his hand over my mouth to stop me from talking and then pulled me over to the counter. "She'll be choosing the movie" he told the lady. I glared at him but he didn't make eye contact and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter