Relationships

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes. I’ll be your girlfriend. Officially. Yours.” I spoke out. Those words came out clearly and I surprised myself a bit. But still, I smiled, because, it all felt right. Jungkook looked at me with a wide smile. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me, hugging me and lifted me off my feet a bit. I giggled and hugged him back. Then he put me down and we smiled at each other. His hand rested around my waist as he smiled then pecked my lips lightly. I couldn’t help but blush and bite my lower lip. It felt perfect.

 

 

We left the concert hall, hand in hand. It was all smiles to be honest. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer.

“So babe,” He spoke. I smiled at the word. Babe. “Why did you decide to choose me? You know besides the fact that I’m amazing.” He cooed. I giggled and smacked his arm. “But really. I know you and Zelo have history and you guys are so close so I honestly was a little uneasy.”

“Honestly it’s been a while since I’ve really liked anyone. After I broke up with Zelo, there was no one who made my heart really flutter. Sooo you came along and yeah. Zelo helped me out with the decision too.” I told him. He looked confused for a moment.

“Zelo helped me out with the decision? What do you mean by that?” He asked.

“He made me realize the feelings I have for you. Well… he realized them. He told me that he couldn’t try to hold me back because he knows my feelings for you are legit. And knowing Zelo, he would’ve never let me do something unless he was sure I wasn’t legit.” I explained.

“I guess I have to thank him.” Jungkook smiled and I smiled along. “Hey is your ankle all better?”

“Yeah. I feel like I’m perfectly healed now.” I informed and jumped up a little to prove it. He chuckled and nodded.

“Good. Let’s go on an official date tomorrow. I’ll pick you up at 3 at your apartment.” He smiled cheekily and held my hand.

“My apartment? But my brother… aren’t you scared?” I mean like, Eric oppa really is pretty scary sometimes.

“Very. But what do you want me to do? Not tell him?” we continued to walk and I stayed quiet for a moment to think.

“It’s not that.. it’s just...whenever it’s about boys, he completely shuts it down. Why don’t you try to get close with him first? Then once you win him over with your charms, then we’ll tell him.” I suggested. He stopped walking for a moment and looked at me.

“If that’s what you want babe.” He smiled and pulled me into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter