Gone For A Week.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sikyung oppa carried me to the couch and threw me onto the couch. 

"Oppaaaa." I whined. He chuckled and apologized. I nodded and smiled. "What are you cooking tonight?" 

"What do you want?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen. 

"Everything I made is tasty!" He shouted back. I rolled my eyes and laid on the couch. He came back with a glass of juice. "Here, just watch TV and wait." I sat up.

"It better taste good." I teased. He scrunched his face and ruffled my hair. 

"I knooooow little one." He went back into the kitchen. I laid back down and watch TV for awhile. Then my phone rang. It was Jimin. I took a deep breath and and answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin: Hey. I'm really sorry for today..I'm terrible
Me: Oppa it's okay, I'll be fine in a few days.
Jimin: I'm guessing I didn't do a good job of convincing you.
Me: Oppa... you're really sweet, and actually what you planned was really fun. 
Jimin: Really?
Me: Yes.. but still.. I don't think we'll be good together. Can't we just stay close friends. 
Jimin: Oh... *clears his throat* Of course we can. I'll just do my best to be a good oppa first.
Me: Thanks oppa. 
Jimin: Get some rest, once your ankle is better we're going to teach you some more steps.
Me: Haha okay oppa. Goodnight! 
Jimin: Night beautiful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and put my phone down. Then I carefully tiptoed to the kitchen. I peeked through the crack at saw Sikyung oppa washing ingredients. I walked carefully behind, poking his sides. I laughed as he jumped in shock. 

"YA!" He shouted. I couldn't stop laughing. He looked at him angrily but then his lip curled into a smirk. Quickly he grabbed the sink hoes and sprayed me. I tried to block it and run but I fell because of my ankle. I was on the ground holding my ankle. He shook his head as he looked down at him. 

"You're too stubborn." He carried him up and brought me back to the living room. "Stay." He demanded simply then left again. I pouted and watch TV again. I was extremely bored and my ankle was hurt more now. My phone rang and I quickly grabbed it. I rose an eyebrow as I looked at who was calling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Hello?
??: Hey. 
Me: Who is this? 
??: You don't know this voice?
Me: I'm sorry but no.. are you sure you don't have the wrong number?
??: Hahaha I'm positive. Ya, Sophia, save my number now. So we can make plans to play basketball later on.
Me: Basketball?.... AH.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter