A Deep Sleep

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I called Eric oppa but he says he'll need another hour. I walk back to SiKyung's apartment. He opened the door and gave me a look. 

"Boyfriend leave you?" I frowned and pushed him away. I plopped onto the couch on my stomach, burying my face into a pillow.  "Well sureee you can come in." Sikyung said sarcastically. I lifted my head from the pillow and glared at him. He just stared back with no reaction. I groaned and plopped my head down again. "Ya.... want ice cream?" I slowly lifted my head. I nodded. He went and got us both a bowl of ice cream. 

"Thanks." I said softly. 

"What happened? I thought I was finally gonna be left alone." He smirked and looked for a reaction but I didn't show one. Instead I just shoved a big scoop of ice cream into my mouth. 

"Ya. Ya. You're going to get a brain freeze." I swallowed and sure enough I did. I closed my eye tightly and held my head. SiKyung just laughed as he watch me. "Told you." He mocked. I extended my arm and smacked his chest. 

"Aish!" He let out as he rubbed his chest furiously. I laughed, looking at his over reaction.

"Good.You laughed." He pumped his fist in the air. "Now. Let's watch TV peacefully and happily until your brother comes. Okay?" I nodded and smiled slightly. He handed me the remote and I instantly turn to watch a drama. I lifted my legs up and crossed them together and hugged a pillow. Leaning forward, focusing on the drama. 

And hour passed yet Eric oppa still wasn't home and I started to feel tired. 

~Narrator~

Sophia began to doze off. Her head shook from side to side. Sikyung chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter