Ongoing Crush

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh you met him? I thought you said you would tell me if you heard from him.”

“I’m sorry unnie. It was late. And I kinda forgot.” I apologized.

“Oh really? You forgot? It’s okay.. But I forgot to tell you something to.” She said suddenly. “I saw Jungkook with other girls last night at this party. I mean he is a player.”

“Wait what?” I muttered in confusement.

“I was at this party last night and I saw Jungkook. He seemed to have a lot of girls around him.” Suzy unnie said bitterly.

“Well I mean Jungkook does always have a lot of girls flirting with him.” I commented.

“Tsk Tsk. You need to hold your ground. You already trust him too much. A guy like him needs someone who’s gonna put him in his place. Not make excuses for him.” She argued.

“I understand that but what’s the point of being his girl if I don’t trust him. There’s no solid proof that he cheated or that he’s flirting with other girls. I can’t just get mad because you saw girls around him.” I retorted.

“Are you sure you even like him or care about this relationship? Cause it seems like you don’t. And instead of being with your boyfriend that night. You were with Zelo. Actually he’s even sleeping at your house. Meaning you guys slept together.” She said and scoffed. “Wow maybe you and Jungkook are perfect together. Being in a relationship with each other but being with other people instead. It’s a shame.”

“I don’t know why you’re misunderstanding but me and Zelo only hung out and because of circumstances he slept over. Why am I even explaining this to you? You obviously are close minded.” I said. I turned away but she yanked me back.

“Why don’t you just stay away from Zelo and stay with your boyfriend? You shouldn’t be using Zelo.” She hissed.

I looked at her in disbelief and shook her hand off. “I’m not using Zelo. Zelo is my best friend. Why are you being like this?”

“I don’t need Zelo getting hurt because of you. I care about him unlike some people.”

“I care about Zelo a lot. I always have and always will.”

“Yea? Well I like Zelo. A lot. And seeing that you’re trying to two time with him, I’m not gonna let that happen.” She blurted out.

“Wait. Unnie…. you like Zelo?”

She nodded. “We dated briefly and he broke up with me. But I still like him. Zelo is the only guy I’ve truly liked.”

I was speechless, “So that’s why you’re being like this.” I said.

“Like what?” she hissed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter