"I'm going to Daegu."

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes. I am." He said straightforward. He opened his mouth to say something else but stopped himself. He walked back inside without another word. I called his name but there was no response. He just walked away. My mind was in chaos. A part of me expected that but a part of me was shocked. He basically just confessed and rejected me. I stood there, trying to process his bitter words at my decision.

 

I walked back in the practice room. Jungkook sat in a chair and text on his phone blankly. I felt the urge to walk towards him but I just couldn't. I felt like he just needed his space.

"What happened?" Zelo walked up to me. I looked him and inhaled. "He wasn't okay with it?"

"How'd you guess?" I asked.

"That's how he is. He's angry because it's not his way. Cause you're the one doing the leaving. I don't think he's ever been left by a girl before. He left them." Zelo responded.

"I don't know what I should do." I glanced over at Jungkook.

"He affects your decision?" I could hear the disappointment in Zelo's voice.

"It's not like that." I defended.

"Then how is it?" I sensed some anger in his voice. "I had no effect. Actually talking to me helped you decide to leave."

"Zelo it's.. I'm just lost right now okay."

"Yeah? Well, honestly I thought I could do this. I really did. But I hate the thought that I'm losing to him." He ruffled his hair in frustration. Without another word he walked out of the building.

"Is everything okay?" J-Hope came up and asked. I shook my head and sighed.

"JUNGKOOK!" A sudden loud squeal came into the room. I turned to see Enna. She smirked towards me before running up to Jungkook and literally jumped on him, he fell back onto the chair. "I was so happy you called!" She exclaimed.

"What the hell..he actually called her back?" J-Hope whispered. I just stared at them together. Jungkook actually had a grin on his face. A pleasant grin.

"I'm.. gonna go." I announced then quickly walked out. The image of Enna in Jungkook's arms continued to replay in my head. I heard her squeaky squeals of joy while she was in his arms, continuously playing in my ears. I took a calming walk and looked around the streets. I felt the cool air hit my face as it cleared my mind. It was getting pretty dark so I went home. When I opened the door and went in, it was pretty silent. I just heard a few cans move around. Eric oppa and Dongwan oppa passed out on the couch and Sikyung oppa was still up and cleaning up.

“Oh Sophia you’re finally home.” He whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter