Gone For The Summer

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m gonna be gone the rest of the summer.” He suddenly said. I looked back at him in shock.

“What do you mean?!” I asked.

 

He was silent.

“What do you mean?!” I repeated and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Okay to be honest, today I met up with this guy from this talent company and well he said I have potential and he wants me to go to stay at the company was a trainee for the summer. If I do good and everything works out this could be a huge chance for me.” He explained.

“Really?” I asked. He nodded. “Zelo that’s great!”

“You aren’t mad?”

“I’m not mad. I mean, I’m sad but this is huge for you!”

“I knew you’d understand.” He grabbed me into a hug. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him too.

“Well duh.” I joked. “When are you leaving?”

“Two days.”

“TWO DAYS?!” I shouted. He covered his ear. I pulled his hands away. “What do you mean in two days. Why is it so fast? I just moved here and you were suppose to help me get through it!”

“You have other people to help you get through it now. Like your boyfriend. And you’ve gotten pretty close to the guys and Suzy. Not to mention you have noona and-”

“It’s not you though dummy!” I cut him off.

“I’ll see you when I get back. It’s only gonna be a month and a half before summer ends and we have to go back to school anyways.” He tried to console me. “I knew you’d get angry.”

“It’s just such short notice.” I smacked his arm  “Ugh I hate you.”

“I love you too.” He grinned. So I smacked his arm again. “Don’t you think it’s too late to be abusing me? It’s like 12AM.”

“It’s never too late. You deserve it.” I pouted.

“Let’s just go to bed. You already said it yourself. This is huge for me.”

“I know. I’ll just have to deal with it.” I sighed.

“So we can sleep now?”

“What do you mean we?” I raised an eyebrow and asked. “First off, you’re leaving me in two days. Second off, I live with TWO brothers now. Do you want to die?”

“Well I can’t go home.”

“And why not?”

“Boa noona is with that one guy right now. That doctor guy. Sung whatever.”

“WHAT?! Unnie is with SiKyung oppa?!” I shouted in disbelief. “I knew there was something going on with them!”

“Wait what? What do you mean something going on with them? I thought they were just having a talk about medical stuff.” The clueless Zelo spoke.

“They totally have a thing for each other but neither would admit it.”

“I’m going home.” He suddenly stood up. I yanked his arm back.

“Why are you going to ruin it?” I hissed.

“What do you mean? That’s my sister!” He said angrily.

“Unnie is old enough to know what she is doing. Stop getting in between her romance!” I demanded. “You can sleep her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter