Gathered Together

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the sun burning on my face. Letting out a small groan I lifted the blanket to my face.

"Wake up or no food." A strong, stern voice rung in my ear. I knew that voice clearly. My eyes shot open and a smile formed on my face as I looked at him.

"Oppa!" I squealed. I immediately sat up and hugged his waist tightly.

"You're killing me." Eric oppa chuckled and patted my head.

"I don't care." I looked up at him and stuck out my tongue. He scoffed and laugh.

"Well you should. Who else is gonna be able to take care of you. You’re so complicated and annoying.” I released from the hug, crossing my arms and pouted.

“Oppa~!” I whined. He just continued to laugh and pat my head so I punched his stomach. He hissed and pain but I just shrugged and laughed. He was as sturdy as a rock. I knew my punch wouldn’t have phase him at all but he pretended so I hit him another time.

“That’s it. No breakfast for you.” He declared. Walking away into the dining room.

“What?!” I jumped up and ran after him. Zelo was sitting at the table, eating his breakfast while Boa unnie stood over the stove.

“Don’t worry. He doesn’t have a say on who gets to eat since I’m the one making the food.” Boa unnie stated as she gave Eric oppa a look. I giggled and stuck my tongue out at oppa again. Zelo pulled me by my arm and placed me in the seat next to his. Boa unnie gave me a plate of food. As I was about to dig in. Eric oppa took it away. I opened my mouth to yell at him but he cut me off.

“You didn’t brush your teeth yet.” he pointed his finger towards my face playfully.

“I’ll brush it after. If I brush it now then the food will taste like mint.” I tried to grab the food back but he moved it away.

“Not if you rinse good. Go.” He demanded as he pointed to the bathroom. I groaned and walked towards it.

“There’s an extra toothbrush in the cabinet!” Zelo shouted from the dining room.

“Thanks!” I responded from the bathroom. I hurriedly brushed and made sure to rinse my mouth with a lot of water so the mint taste was gone. I ran back to the table and plopped into my seat then started eating. “Unnie this is still always the best!” She gave me a warm smile and patted my shoulder.

“Well thank you. Is your ankle better?” Everyone’s attention went to my ankle. I nodded.

“It’s much better.” I responded and shoved another spoonful into my mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter