At The Amusement Park

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suzy." Zelo called out but she didn't respond and just continued to hug him. "Yo!" He snapped his fingers and she stepped back in shock.

"Ya!" She shouted and smacked his chest. "Why did you do that?"

"You were hugging too tight." Zelo smirked.

"Not that. The fight you idiot." Suzy lectured. "After all that, you still ended up fighting and ruining it."

"Look there are a bunch of other guys that would kill to do the dance with you. Wait.. why are you here! You're suppose to be at the program!" Zelo shouted.

"There's no point if you aren't there! I refuse, do you not remember how hard we worked on that dance!" Suzy groaned in frustration, she turned her head and finally realized me. Then she looked back at Zelo with a raised eyebrow.

"This is Sophia." Zelo introduced. Suzy eyed me slyly.

"Ahh! I've heard so much about you!" Suzy exclaimed. "The boys never shut up. It's great that you're here. You can help me handle them." She and Zelo stared at each other for a moment and then her gaze returned to me with a slight smile.

"Guys are we going?!" Boa unnie shouted from the living room.

"Oh are you guys going somewhere?" Suzy asked.

"Amusement park." Zelo said simply.

"Wanna join?!" I asked happily. The more the merrier. Plus, she seems nice. She nodded and we all walked into the living room.

"Oh. Suzy?" Boa unnie smiled as she looked at her.

"Unnie!" Suzy ran up to her and hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" Unnie asked.

"You won't mind if I join right?" Suzy asked cutely.

"Of course not. Let take two cars." We all agreed. "So Suzy, Zelo, Sophia with me and let the old men go together." Boa teased.

"Yaa!" Eric oppa whined.

"Is it not true?" Boa unnie continued. "79' line. Have fun!" Boa unnie along with Zelo and me giggled as we walked away.

"Sophia you don't wanna come with your oppas?!" Dongwan oppa shouted from the living room. I peeped in.

"Well." I tapped my chin with my finger. "You old bachelors should be together and talk about other women or whatever you guys do." I giggled at their annoyed faces. "I'll see you there oppas!" I ran up and gave them all a hug. Eric oppa and Dongwan oppa were already used to it but Si Kyung oppa was still a little stiff. I just giggled at his log like body and left with Boa unnie.

"Unnie I'll sit in the front with you!" I said excitedly and latched onto her arm as we walked

"You're not sitting in the back with me?" Zelo spoke out. I looked back with a raised eyebrow.

"Nahh." I said mockingly. He gave me a look then scoffed. "You have Suzy." I told him. "Right Suzy?" I looked at her. She nodded and shrugged cooly.

"Whatever." I heard him hiss under his breath before I turned back. We got into the car and got into our seats. We led the way while the bachelors followed behind.

"Suzy. How old are you?" I asked curiously.

"I'm 19." She responded.

"Really?!" I expressed in shock. "I can call you unnie right?"

"Of course." She stated warmly. I faced forward in my seat and the radio. I hummed along to the song. Then, suddenly Suzy unnie bursted into song as she sung beautifully. My jaw dropped and I turn in my seat to face the back. Zelo and Boa unnie seemed casual.

"Unnie you're so good!" I complimented and she smiled brightly.

"She sings all the time. Any time. Anywhere." Zelo . Suzy pouted and smacked his arm then they responded to giggling. They were so affectionate and honestly adorable together.

“I go to school with Zelo. I failed a few times but at least I got to meet Bangtan.” She said happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter