Dating

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat there in a silence, but smiled as we stared at each other. He really just kissed me. Oh my god. I bit my lip and turned my head away in shyness. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. And my breathing got heavier as I felt my heart beat faster. I couldn’t look up and meet his eyes even though I felt his eyes on me. Then I heard he chuckle lightly. His hand reached over and held mines, so I slowly looked up at him. He was staring at me with a wide smile on his face.

“Did I go too far?” He asked suddenly. “I’m sorry.”

“No!” I answered hurriedly which caused another chuckle to come out of him. I felt the blood rushing again. “No.. it’s just…I wasn’t expecting that.. That.. was my first.” I confessed shyly.

“First kiss? Really?” He seemed shocked so I looked at him with a raise eyebrow and nodded. “I mean.. it’s not a bad thing.. it’s just… I expected a pretty girl like you.” He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled and looked at him.

“I get it. Don’t worry. I’m not mad.” I told him, he grinned and exhaled.

“I really mean it….everything I said before I kissed you.” He looked at me straightforwardly with his soft eyes. “I like you.” I stared at his eyes that seemed so full of sincerity and seriousness. I don’t know what got into me but not thing I knew I was only focused on his lips. Those lips that kissed mines. I guess he noticed my constantly staring because he leaned in again. “Can I?” He asked cautiously first. I nodded and he complied with another peck onto my lips. He moved away from my lips and had a wide grin on his face as he looked at my shyness.

“So.. what now?” I asked.

“I don’t want to rush you. It's your choice because I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." he told her.

"What choice am I making?" I asked.

"Basically whether or not you like me and if you'd date me." Jungkook told her without hesitation.

"But you just broke up with your girlfriend.... isn't too fast?" I asked. He sighed.

“I thought you would say something like that. Honestly, I started having feelings for you while I was dating her. It’s not your fault that we broke up, I promise. You just helped me realized that I lost all my feelings for her. She obviously wasn’t what I wanted anymore if I started liking you.” He held my hand tightly. “I will continue to repeat myself as many times as I can, I like you. YOu don’t have to date me now… just don’t push me away? Let’s get to know each other more. As friends. As a guy and girl.”

“I… I won’t push you away. I don’t know exactly what I want to do.. but I know that I want to hang out with you more. I want to get to know you more.”

“Really?!” He responded with a wide, excited smile. I giggled and nodded. Then he moved to sit next to me and hugged me.

“So do you want to count this as our first date?” He asked and chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter