First Night in Seoul (2/3)

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Zelo stroll down the streets of Seoul as we look at the beautiful buildings and lights. 

"Where are we going?" I questioned. 

"Somewhere special." He smiled as we approached an old abandoned building. 

"This place is special?" He smirked and nodded. We walked down to the basement where I started to hear loud up beat hip hop music. We reached the bottom to see 7 guys dancing, looking at their moves through the mirror. My mouth opened in shock. They were really good and they were perfectly following each other's steps. And a perfect finish too. 

"I'll be back." He tells me. He goes over to greet them.  A boy began to approach me. He has a baby face and cute smile. He looked as if he was glowing. 

"Hi" he said nicely as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead with his arm. 

"Hi!" I greeted back with a wide smile. Zelo walked back to me. 

"Oh you're here! Good." Zelo smiled and grabbed the boy into his arm. "This is JungKook. My closest dongsaeng. This is Sophia." He introduced us and JungKook smiled. His name repeated in my head. JungKook. The rest of the guys began to walk over to us and warmly welcomed me. 

"This is J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jin, Suga and Namjoon." Zelo pointed everyone out and I tried to remember their names. 

"You can call me Rap Monster." Namjoon announced. "With oppa at the end." He smiled lightly. 

"Rap Monster Oppa?" His became brighter and he nodded. 

"Everyone here is an Oppa to you besides JungKook. You're the same age." Zelo told me. 

"So I can call everyone here oppa?" I asked. They all nodded even JungKook. 

"You're older though. He's born in September. You're in April." Zelo pointed out. 

"I don't mind. Call me whatever you want." JungKook stated. "JungKook-ah?" He suggested. I did an okay sign. 

"Can you dance?" J-Hope oppa asked. I shook my head. 

"I've never really danced before." I told. 

"You probably dance all the time alone in your room to all that KPOP." Zelo teased. I smacked his arm and everyone giggled as he winch in pain. "Ahh woman! Come on.. just try." Zelo tries to pout cutely to get me to crack but it failed. I continued to just shake my head. 

"I think you should give it a try." Jungkook smiles at me. For some reason I started to crack. 

"Well... maybe just a little?" I says shyly. "I wanna see you guys do the dance first though" They nodded and all got up instantly. Turning on EXO's Wolf they began to dance. They all looked so powerful and perfect. Their moves and steps in unison. Zelo had his focused face on, his mouth tightly shut and eyes seemed fierce. My eyes naturally made its way to Jungkook. His steps where so graceful. He glanced over to me and gave me a smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter