Player Oppa

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I began to walk back to Sikyung oppa's office. I felt so giddy. I had this awkward smile plastered on my face that I couldn't make go away. Gosh he's so cute. I haven't felt this way about a guy since.. Zelo. Usually every guy would be compared to Zelo. Somehow, someway, I managed to think of Zelo when with them. With Jungkook. It was all Jungkook. Zelo seemed be somewhere distant in my mind. I was soo lost in my thoughts that I almost ran into a wall. 

"Omo!" I shouted in shock but not because I almost ran into the wall but because of what was on the side of that wall. Sikyung oppa against the wall and Kahi unnie's hand lingering on his cheek. her finger on his jawline. Her body was up close against his. They both looked at me in shock when they heard me shout. I covered my mouth and quickly walked pass them and into the office. I shut the door and leaned against it. 

"What happened? I heard you shout." Boa unnie came up to me, worried. 

"Umm.. Nothing.. I just almost ran into the wall." I lied, giving her a weak awkward laugh. She giggled and shook her head. 

"You're still so clumsy." She laughed and patted my head then went back to her seat. Poor unnie, she has no idea that oppa is a player.  

"Unnie soo I'm just gonna go with you after you finish work." I told her. She gave me a raised eyebrow. 

"I thought you had to go with SiKyung-ssi." I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Maybe another day." I told her and turned around trying to avoid any other question. Just then, the door opened and SiKyung oppa came in. We exchanged an awkward stare before I turned around to face Boa unnie again. Which wasn't that helpful considering she started interrogating me again. 

"Why aren't you going to SiKyung-ssi house like you said?" Boa unnie spoke out. I grew silent from a moment. I could feel SiKyung oppa's presence behind me. 

"You aren't coming?" He spoke out and I heard his footsteps getting closer. 

"You didn't know?" Boa unnie asked him. I turned and saw him shaking his head as he looked at me. 

"I'm just.. tired.. can't I go clean another time." I said looking at the down. I heard him mumble a little yes. 

"But you promise right Sophia? You shouldn't break a promise like that." Boa unnie lectured. 

"But-" 

"Sophia." Boa unnie said sternly and glared at me. 

"I know. I know. Fine." I said in defeat. 

"Good girl." Boa unnie patted my head and smiled then she left the room. 

"You don't have to. Just go home then." SiKyung oppa said to me. 

"No. I said I would. I'll go clean oppa." I forced a smile and was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter