If You're Jealous, You Lose.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't believe it. I'm such an idiot. What made me that he would be single? Let alone be with someone like me. Ugh. 

I forced out a smile. "Girlfriend? Oh! It's nice to meet you!" 

"So what are you two doing here?" She asked suspiciously. Eyeing Jungkook as she asked. 

"To watch a movie." Jungkook answered simply. Then my phone ringed. Oh thank god. I looked at the screen and saw "King Pabo." I smiled and walked away to answer the call. 

Me: Yaaa Zelooo! 
Zelo: Sounds like someone misses me? *chuckle*
Me: Shut up Pabo. Of course I do. 
Zelo: I'm sorry. 
Me: Are you having fun at least?
Zelo: It's alright. I would rather be with you though.
Me: Ya. You better be trying to find me a gift.
Zelo: No.
Me: PABO!
Zelo: *chuckle* "Zelo let's go!", a female voice called.
Me: Busy? 
Zelo: Mhmm. I'll call you later okay? I miss you. 
Me: I miss you too. 
Zelo: Byeeee

"Oh so you have a boyfriend? Why don't you leave MINES alone then." I suddenly heard from behind me. I turned around to see Enna. Her arms crossed, and her lips hissed up. Jungkook was no where to be seen. 

"I understand you may be jealous but we're just friends." I tried to explain. 

"Psh. Jealous? Excuse YOU, but do you seriously think you have anything to be jealous of?" She eyed me from bottom to top. "I'm way better than you. You can't even compare." 

I could not believe she seriously just said that. I am done. "If I can compare then shouldn't you have nothing to worry about? It's obvious you feel threatened or else you wouldn't be like this. I told you I understand so you don't have to be go rude." 

"Maybe if you weren't trying to be a and take my boyfriend!" You shouted and some people's gaze come to us, seeing how she shoved my shoulder. I huffed and glared at her. 

"Are you ing kidding me? YA! Who do you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter