My Choice

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got into Sikyung's car. I found myself smiling at the fish shaped dessert. 

"I've never seen anyone stare so lovingly at a dessert before." SiKyung teased and giggled. "Ya know. You're not suppose to be hugging guys in public like that." I quickly turned to look at him. 

"You saw?" I bit my lower lip and felt blood rush to my cheeks. "Wait that wasn't even a hug!" I explained. 

Sikyung smirked. "Why are you so embarrassed then?" 

"I'm.. I'm not." I stuttered. 

"Okay okay. Who was that anyway?" 

"Zelo's friend." Sikyung looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"You're THAT close to your boyfriend's friend?" I smacked his arm. 

"Oppa!" I squealed. "He's not my boyfriend!" I shouted. 

"Okay! Gosh you hit hard." He complained, rubbing his arm. I smiled and poked his arm playfully. 

"Woe. Oppa you workout don't you?" I continued poking his arm repeatedly. 

"I'm driving!" He complained. I laughed and stopped. 

"Oppa want some?" I asked breaking off a piece of dessert. He nodded. "Ah" I told him. He opened his mouth widely and I giggled. Shoving the large piece into his mouth. He coughed and swallowed it. 

"Ya! Are you trying to kill me now?!" I shook my head then burst out laughing. We finally arrived at the apartment. 

"Oppa you live down the hall right?" I asked as we got onto the elevator. 

"I moved in last month." We got to our floor and he went to his apartment. I went to my door and rumbled through my pockets. 

"Aish. Where is it?!" I mumbled to myself. I forgot my keys and Eric oppa isn't home yet! I turned to Zelo's door. I was about to knock before I realized that no one was home yet either.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter