A Day With Jungkook. (2/2)

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't help it. His smile, the way his eyes focused on persuading. 

"I guess we can." I said simply, sipping my drink, trying not to seem to interested. It seemed as if he saw through it. He smirked and let out a light chuckle. 

"Is there somewhere you want to go?" I thought for a moment. Then I realized my ankle is still hurting. I sighed.

"I can't do much. I have this." I said as I pointed to my wrapped ankle. 

"Oh yeah.. I heard." He hesitated. 

"Do you boys tell each other everything?" I teased. He nodded. 

"Almost. Hey, so since you can't walk too much... how about.. hmm.. movies?" He suggested. 

"That sounds fun." I brightened up. I've always loved watching movies. He got up and smiled. He extended his arm. 

"Let's go then. You can hold onto to me if you need support." He looked down at me with a light smile. I held onto his arm for support. 

"Thank you." I told him with a smile, he just looked at me and nodded. We walked out and he brought me to a movie theater that was nearby. We ended up arguing for 5 minutes because he wouldn't let me pay for my own ticket. In the end he turned me away and quickly gave his money to the seller. 

"I told you I got it." I pouted. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. 

"Fineee let's just say you owe me? One free favor. I can use it whenever I want." He suggested. I smiling and nodded. He get popcorn and drinks, which he paid for again secretly. Then we went inside. We decided to watch a comedy. I laughed out as the scenes got funnier and funnier. So did Jungkook. He had such an addictive laugh. I was so into the movie yet, I was also intently listening to his laugh. We both laughed, harmonizing together. Then his laugh seemed to stop. I wanted to glance at him to see what was wrong. So I did. Next thing I know, we're staring at each other. I caught him staring at me. Why is he looking at me? I looked back at the screen. Looking from the corner of my eyes, he was still looking. My throat felt dry. I reached for the drink, trying not to turn. My hand missed the drink and smacked it almost dropping it, quickly I tried to grab it and so did Jungkook. His hands, my hands, touching, as we gripped the cup. Our eye met and I don't know why, but my heart race increased. I let go and looked back the screen. He handed me the drink. 

"Didn't you want it?" He asked as he studied my face. I nodded quickly and grabbed the drink, taking a big gulp. He smirked as he adjusts back in his sit. I really hope my face isn't red.  I had a feeling it was. Is that why he smirked? The movie and we made our way out of the room. "Like it?" He asked suddenly.

"Huh?" I asked, confused. 

"The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter