Hospital Check.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So.. umm.. I should go." I stood up, trying to face away to hide my cheeks. I knew I was blushing, I felt all the blood get trapped in my cheeks. A text arrived.

BoA Unniee~ :  Come get your ankle checked. We have to make sure it's okay.

"I have to go to the hospital." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Why?! Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Questions after questions, he eyed me, trying to find where I was hurt. I quietly pointed down at my ankle.

"I need to get it checked." 

"Oh." After he realized, he gave me a dorky smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "I thought maybe she hurt you. I'll take you. Which hospital?" 

"It's okay. I can go by myself." He shook his head frantically.

"Favor 2." he said sternly. "Let my take you." In the end all I did was nod and tell him the hospital. He smiled brightly and pulled me onto the bus, again paying for my fare. 

"Wait." I spoke out suddenly. "Can we go buy food?" 

"You're still hungry? After all that?" He asked in shock. I giggled and shook my head. 

"I wanna get something for my unnie and oppa. They both work there." I explained. He exhaled, understanding. 

"I know a good place. It's by the hospital too." He informed. 

"Thanks Kookie!" I shouted. Causing other people to look at me weirdly. After I realized what I had done, I hid my face. When I stole a glance at Jungkook, he was laughing hard. He almost fell too. Luckily he held onto the straps hanging from the ceiling and caught his balance. I sat behind him while he was standing. With no where to look or turn, I was practically trying not to stare directly at his the whole time. His that was fit perfectly in those black jeans he was wearing. God I'm such a . 

"Let's go." he held his hand out and gladly, I grabbed it. "This place has amazing sandwiches." he pointed out. I ordered 4, just in case. Then we made our way down the street to the hospital.

"How did you know how to get here so easily? Are you some human GPS?" I teased. He smiled and nodded. 

"Of course." He chuckled. "I've lived here my whole life, I know where everywhere is... plus my mom works here." 

"Really? That explains it." 

"Yep. She works in the cafeteria and cleans though." His face kind of stiffened and one side of his lip curled up into a forced grin. I handed him a sandwich. 

"Give this to her" 

"It's okay-" 

"No. Just take it ~~" I practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter