Happy Birthday Jungkook!

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was shocked at his little sister's question, while he was just laughing. I eyed him, trying to tell him to explain. I could tell he was ignoring it with a smirk. I smiled to his little sister who was looking at me with a curious look. I shook my head. 

"No. We're just friends." I told her with a smile as I pinched her cheeks. She giggled and nodded understandingly.

"Sorry!" She apologized cutely then turned to Jungkook, hugging him tightly, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!" She shouted and so did the other kids afterwards. Birthday? It's his birthday? 

"Thanks everyone!" I stared at him in shock. 

"Oppa! Make sure you come home earlier today okay? Me and Umma are gonna bake you a cake!" Jungkook smiled sweetly and nodded then put his sister down. 

"Go have fun with your friends and practice, don't give the teacher a hard time either." She smiled and nodded, giving him a peck on the cheek before she returned back to her friends. We walked out of the show hall. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him suddenly. He looked at me with a light smile. 

"You didn't ask." I gave him a "are you kidding me?" look. All he did was giggle. 

"It's my birthday today. There, I told you" He told me with a cheesy smile as he ruffle my hair. It felt weird. When he ruffled my hair, it felt different. Similar to how it used to feel when Zelo did a few years back. Why do I feel nervous? "Is there anything else you wanna do?" He took a glance at my ankle. "Oh wait, does it hurt? I'm sorry I totally forgot!" I shook my head frantically. 

"I'm okay." I assured. 

"You sure?" He asked worrying. I nodded reassuringly. My ankle really was feeling better. I decided to do a little hop to show I was fine. My plan backfired when a bolt of pain rose in my ankle, losing balance and almost falling. He caught me, Jungkook caught a hold of me before I could fall backwards on my . But now my ankle was hurting, I didn't want to admit it but I didn't think I could walk. Being stubborn I told him I could. I told him to walk first, following behind, every step made me wince in pain. I took a glance at his back that had no clue. I bent down and rubbed my ankle as I sighed in pain softly. "I knew it." I suddenly heard, looking up, Jungkook was there, just shaking his head. He let out a sigh then lifted me up. 

"I'm okay. Don't worry-"

"Don't be stubborn." He cut me off. Then suddenly he grabbed my arm, getting ready to pick me up. I lightly pushed him away, rejecting it. "Favor number 1." I looked at him confused. "Let me carry you. I'll use one of my favors." I opened my mouth but he cut me off again. "You can't reject! We had a deal." I sighed then gave in. He turned around and bent down. "Hop on." He turned his head and smiled. Carefully I got on his back, he got up, seemingly easy. Then began walking. I'm really getting piggybacked by him right now. Gah! "Should I bring you home? You should rest that ankle." 

"No." I rejected. "It's your birthday. I have to buy you something!" I heared him chuckle quietly. We walked for a while then I spotted this little bakery. I pointed towards it. "Lets go in there." 

"Why?" 

"Just go." I said excitingly, tugging his shirt in that direction. We went in, the smell of freshly baked goods filled our nostrils. He put me down slowly. 

"Can you stand? Does it hurt?" I shook my head and limped over to the counter. "Go sit down." 

"But-" 

"Gooooo." I whined pushing him away. He obeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter