Sleepover

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There we were. Sitting down in the hallway, faces centimeters apart, moving in closer and closer. I closed my eyes. Why did I close them? I asked myself. Suddenly I felt myself falling backwards, laid back completely. I opened my eyes, looking up and saw Sikyung oppa. He opened the door, which I was leaning on. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Zelo helped pull me back up. I looked at Zelo's face. His cheeks were rosy red and he had a slight disappointed expression. 

"Eric's on the phone." He handed me the phone and went back inside. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Yes Oppa?
Eric: Sophia I'm sorry but I won't be coming home. 
Me: Why? What's wrong?
Eric: I'm on a stakeout. Maybe in 2 days I'll be home. I told Sikyung and BoA so if you need anything just ask them okay?
Me: Okay oppa. Be Safe!

*Zelo takes phone*

Zelo: Hyung!
Eric: Zelo?
Zelo: BoA noona told me about it. I'll take care of Sophia tonight. Don't worry. 
Eric: Alright. Make sure she doesn't get into trouble. And make sure no boys in the apartment. Besides you and SiKyung. Understand?
Zelo: I understand hyung!

*I took the phone back*

Me: Bye oppa! I love you!
Eric: I love you too! Bye Sophia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo chuckled. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What?" I asked. 

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He smirked and his lips. Then I remembered, lips, I covered my mouth and looked away in embarrassment. I saw from the corner of my eyes that he was looking at me with a light smile. I got up. 

"I should um go back inside." As I was about to open the door he stopped me. 

"What time are you going home?" He asked me. I shrugged. "You're going to just stay at his house late?" I nodded. "Ya. I told hyung that I was going to take care of you. You should go home." 

"Why?" I asked innocently. 

"I..um... let's hang out before I leave for the week. Kdrama marathon? I'll let you choose." Unknowingly a smile formed on my face and one on his too. I handed him my key.

"Go wait. I'm going to finish eating, you interrupted me." He took the key and pouted cutely. I giggled and he smiled. He walked down to my door and waved from there I waved back then limped back inside. SiKyung oppa was sitting on the couch now, still eating. I shut the door quietly and tiptoed behind him, I leaned beside his ear. 

"BOO!" I shouted. 

"OH MY FU-" He jumped up from shock and glared at me. I laughed loudly seeing him so shocked. "Aish so childish." He bickered. I looked at him an stuck out my tongue. "I'll get revenge. Don't worry." He sat down and continued to eat. I sat on the ground on the other side of the table and ate too. "Does your ankle still hurt?" My mouth was full so I lifted my index and thumb, putting them a little apart to tell him. "So how's you and your boyfriend?" He asked suddenly. I ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter