First Night In Seoul (1/3)

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hurriedly ran over to Zelo. 

"Ya are you okay?!" I stood on my tiptoes as I carefully looked at his lip. He had a small cut on his lip that was bleeding. "BABO WHY DID YOU SCARED ME LIKE THAT?!" I shouted in his face. 

"I just wanted to surprise you! I didn't know you had a bodyguard that was going to punch me." Zelo said sarcastically. I noticed Si Kyung and Zelo exchanged looks. 

"Sorry." Si Kyung muttered. "Hungry? I got food." He lifted up the bags that he had dropped on the ground and walked into the apartment quietly. I stared at him as he walked in. 

"Yaaa." Zelo whined. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. He pointed to his lips. 

"It hurts" He pouted. "Kiss it." He smirked. Then he closed his eyes, puckered his lips and bent down. 

"Aish." I giggled and tap his mouth with my hand. 

"Ow!" He shouted. 

"You're sooo cheesy." I giggled and so did he. He picks up the bag that I reached for earlier and handed it to me. 

"A present." He claimed. 

"Occasion?" He just shrugged. 

"Just open it later." I nodded and smiled. Then I hugged him and thanked him. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Let's go eat." I nodded and we went inside. Si Kyung oppa was putting the food her bought into plates. There was chicken, tteobokki and kimbap. 

"You bought all of this?!" I ran over to Si Kyung oppa and helped him carry the food to the table. "Oppa let's eat!" 

"Okay." Zelo oppa and Si Kyung oppa both replied at the same time. I bursted out laughing. I sat down and began to eat. 

"I didn't know you called him oppa too." Zelo said. 

"You know I like to call any guy older than me oppa. It's just easier and more comfortable." I started to chow down. I've always had a hug appetite. I even eat more than Eric oppa. Zelo oppa sat next to me and Si Kyung oppa sat in front of me. 

"Ya you're going to choke. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter