Official.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re feelings for Jungkook… I just realized now how legit that are. How can I try to stop you for going after them? Trust me on this. I know you better than you know yourself. Don’t mind me and go after Jungkook before it too late.” Zelo stood up. “But if he doesn’t treat you right, I’m coming back to fight for you, not only that, I’m going to kick his .”

I stood up and stared up at the peering giant. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“I love you for this Zelo.” He simply patted my head.

“Go before it’s too late.” I nodded and hurried out the door.

 

I called him but he wouldn’t pick up my call. I didn’t know what to do. Could he be with Enna? Where should I go? I continued to think. I hurriedly made my way to the coffee shop he worked at. It was his day off. And then it hit me. I went to the dance hall that he brought me to. I was right. There I saw Jungkook on the stage, dancing with his sister and her friends. Teaching them new choreo. I walked and sat down in a chair and watch for a while. Then they finished.

“Oh. Unnie!” His little sister called out and pointed towards me, waving. I waved back and smiled and Jungkook turned to see me. He  just stared at me. He came off stage and to my seat.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Are you angry at me?” I muttered softly. He stared at me and pauses. Then he sighed and nodded.

“I am. I just… I can’t help but be mad at you. I’ve never gone through this much trouble with a girl.” He bit his lower lip.

“I’m not moving.” I spoke out quickly. He looked at me shocked. A smile crept on his face.

“Really?!” He smiled. I nodded. He suddenly hugged me. I’ll be honest. It felt good. I loved the feeling of his hug, even more than before since Zelo made me realize that I liked Jungkook a lot. But still, something felt off. His words, his reaction. His shallowness. I felt so conflicted. “So we can be with each other right? You stayed for me right?” He held my shoulders with his hands and stared at me with that gorgeous smile. But his words. For me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter