Feelings

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the sunlight shining in my face. I rolled around in bed, stretching, for about 20 minutes before I even actually got up. Rubbing my eyes. I finally got out my room. It felt so unfamiliar. I wasn't use to Eric oppa's house yet. I walked over to the couch and he was still passed out. Should I play a trick? I got a piece of tissue paper and rolled it up. Slowly I brushed it under his nose. He sniffled and rubbed his nose. I tried to hold back on my laughter. Should I make this more interesting? I went to the bathroom and got shaving cream. Slowly and carefully I sprayed some on his hand. Brushing the tissue under his nose again. Success! He plopped his hand full of shaving cream all over his face and woke up in surprise. 

"Ya!" He pointed at me and I quickly ran on the other side of the room. He wiped his face with his arm and gave me a mischievous look. He chased after me and ran as quick as possible but eventually he caught me and smeared it all over my face. He laughed out loud, holding onto his stomach. 

"Oppa!" I whined.

"You started!" Trying to catch his breath from laughing. He looked at his watch. "Aish! I'm going to be late." He rushed to the bathroom and washed off the remainder of the shaving cream.

"Work?" I asked. He nodded as he furiously brushed his teeth. Before he was about to leave he ruffled my hair.

"You can go around and look at Seoul BUT make sure your phone stays on." I smiled and nodded. He handed me $20 and rushed out. I plopped onto the couch. What am I suppose to do? If I was in Busan I'd be out with friends. Zelo has his job interview. Ugh. 

I kept thinking of Zelo. Last night... that doesn't count as a kiss right. Ugh. I hated thinking of Zelo. Because of the simply fact... I liked him. I've always had. He was my first boyfriend. We didn't break up because of an argument but because we weren't ready to be in a relationship that required more work. Being in different cities. Long distance. It scared us both. Of course I've always tried getting over him. But lingering feelings still stay. Although I didn't want to cut off contact with him, I just hid th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter