Mixed feelings.

Crazy about you

 

"Youngmin! Youngmin!" Kwangmin knock on his door. 
 
Youngmin did not reply anything, he just lie down on his bed staring at the ceiling. 
 
"You are not going to school today?" Kwangmin asked from outside. 
 
Still, Youngmin kept quiet to himself. 
 
Kwangmin sigh. "Remember to eat your breakfast, hyung." he reminded him and turn to Minwoo. 
 
"He still keeping quiet in the room?" Minwoo asked. 
 
Kwangmin nodded. 
 
"How long does he want to be like this? Since yesterday night till now, he was keeping quiet inside his room." Minwoo replied in a concern way. 
 
"I just did not know. I need an explaination for Hana, errr I mean whoever the name is." Kwangmin replied. 
 
Minwoo nod his head, "Of course, we need to help them." he said.
 
They then make a move to their school while Youngmin was still lying on his bed thinking about you. 
 
"Is this how it feels when we lose someone that we love? Is this how it feels when we are being deceived? I can't stand the pain. My first time falling in love and also my FIRST time breaking up. Is her feelings is same as mine? Or is she just playing with me? I can't stand this pain in my heart. I can't control it. I don't know what I am feeling right now. I felt guilty when I left you crying alone yesterday. But at the same time, I felt like I was being cheated. How could you lie to me? I don't know why but I'm hating you right now." Youngmin thought to himself. Without him realizing, his tears start to roll down on his cheeks when he say that hate you. 
 
Youngmin was confuse about his feelings. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You slowly open your eyes and get up from the couch. Without you realizing, you were sleeping at the living room last night. You went to the bathroom to wash your face. Your eyes were swollen and red as you cried a lot yesterday night. Thinking about that accident make you become more restless. Restlessly, you walk slowly to the living room to grab your phone. You sat on the couch and intend to call Youngmin again. You do not want to give up and called Youngmin again. 
 
You dialled Youngmin number hoping him to answer your call. 
 
*Please Youngmin, answer my call* 
 
Youngmin heard his phone ringing but he just could not bothered about the phone call. He ignore it till you end the call. 
 
*He still angry with me? What can I do, Youngmin? I don't know what I am going to do to you to make you believe me again. I'm not playing with your heart, I really love you Youngmin*
 
Your tears started to roll down. Without you knowing, Hana was watching you from behind. She could not stand with the way your situation right now. She went to you and ask you about it. 
 
"Unnie, what's wrong?" Hana went to sit beside you. 
 
Upon seeing your sister, you quickly wipe your tears. You did not want your sister to felt pity towards you so you act as if you are okay. 
 
"Nothing. I'm just alright Hana." you replied and give her a fake smile. 
 
"Then why are crying?" Hana asked, pretending not to know about it. 
 
"I'm not crying Hana. There's a dust on my eyes. You know right that I can't stand dust on my eyes." you said convincing Hana to believe you. 
 
Hana just nodded. You smile at her. 
 
"I want to take a bath. Will talk to you later." you said and get up from there. 
 
Hana was still sitting there feeling so regret. 
 
"How kind can my sister be? She hides her feelings, just because of me. I know it. She did not want me to know her feelings. She even wipes her tears quickly as she don't want me to worry about her. She cares about my feelings while me? I did not even care about her feelings. I'm a bad sister and I'm not suit to be her sister. I'm the one who causes their relationship to break apart. She has done a lot to me. But all I do was to make her sad, make her miserable. I'm really sorry Unnie.“ Hana thought to herself. 
 
Hana then get up from there and was about to entered her room when she heard someone sobbing. She went inside and saw you were crying. 
 
"I can't stand looking at Unnie like this. I must do something. I don't want to make her sad again. This really breaks my heart." Hana said to herself. 
 
She went to grab her phone and search for Tiara number. She dials Tiara number. 
 
"Tiara? Is that you?" Hana asked. 
 
"Is this real Hana or fake Hana?" Tiara asked. 
 
"First of all, I'm sorry that I lie to you. I'm a real Hana. I hope you won't get angry with me." Hana replied. 
 
"Come on best friend. I'm won't. I know you. You won't do anything stupid if you really need something. So what's wrong?" Tiara asked. 
 
"Thanks TIARA! You are the best! I bet you know about my sister relationship with Youngmin right?" Hana asked. 
 
"Oh yes. I heard from Kwangmin that their relationship was breaking apart because of yesterday Na eun party right?" 
 
"Yes. I just need some help from you. You know Youngmin address? I need it. And is Youngmin in school?" 
 
"Of course not. He still in dilemma. I have Youngmin address, I will send you Youngmin address through message okay?"
 
"Okay okay. Anything. I need to hang out right now. Will call you soon as possible, Tiara! I miss you!" 
 
"SURE! I miss you too. See you soon then." 
 
Hana hang out the phone and quietly went to Youngmin house without even you noticing it. She took a cab and went to Youngmin house. She knocks the door, but no one answered. 
 
She called, “Youngmin?" She knocked again finally someone open the door. And it was Youngmin. 
 
"What do you want?" Youngmin asked arrogantly. 
 
“Can I talk to you for a while?” Hana said.
 
“I don’t want to talk to anyone.” Youngmin said and was going to close the door, but Hana stop the door before it was close.
 
“Please, I’m the real Hana. Please, I have to talk to you.” Hana said.
 
“Real Hana, or Fake Hana, I don’t care. I don’t want to talk about it. Bye.” Youngmin slammed the door.
 
Hana just stood there.
 
‘Aish! Why is he so stubborn? God! I can’t take it anymore. This guilt is killing me. I have to explain it to him. Or maybe, I could explain it to Unnie? But I’m scared she’ll hate me. God, what should I do? I can’t bear seeing my Unnie like this. I have to explain it to Unnie.’ Hana thought. 
 
Hana then quickly ran back home.
 
“Unnie! Unnie!” Hana shouted the moment she entered the house.
 
You didn’t respond, as you were in your room and you can’t hear her.
 
“Unnie!” Hana burst inside your room.
 
You quickly wiped your tears. “N-neh?” You were sobbing.
 
“Unnie, please don’t be like this.” Hana said.
 
“W-what are you talking about? I’m fine.” You fake a smile.
 
“Please Unnie, I’m Sorry!” Hana said while holding your hands.
 
“What do you mean?” You looked at her. You can see that tears were forming in her eyes.
 
“Please stop hiding your feelings. I know that you’re crying, and not because of the dust in your eyes. I’m so sorry Unnie. This is my entire fault. I can’t take it anymore. I hate seeing you like this. Please forgive me Unnie.” Hana said.
 
You look at her, “What do you mean? You knew?”
 
“Yes Unnie. I know, I know everything. It was all my fault. I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have agreed with her. But I don’t want to see you getting hurt.” Hana said.
 
“Agree with who?” You asked.
 
“Na eun. I’m so sorry. I had no choice. That was the only way to get the money to pay the loan. I’m so sorry.”
 
“Oh, so you’re conspiring with her? You said you got the money from the lucky draw you won? What is this!? So you agreed with her, just because she offered you money? Didn’t you even think about me? I did all this, pretending to be ‘HANA’, just for you. I did it all for you. And now, you stabbed me in the back? How could you! I even work in the evening just for you! I even sacrifies my time just for you. I work really hard to help you till I'm sick. How could you do that to me?! ” You shouted.
 
“Unnie, Please. I had no choice. Please, forgive me.” Hana said.
 
“I can’t believe that you would do that? And now I’m ruined. I’ve lost the most important person in my life. Do you know how hurt I am?!” You said.
 
“I’m so sorry Unnie.” Hana said while sobbing.
 
You can’t take it anymore. You can’t believe your sister would do such a thing, just because of the money. You get up from your bed and headed for the door. 
 
Hana grabbed your wrist, “Unnie, please forgive me.” Hana begged you.
 
“Please, let me go. I want to be alone right now.” You said and break free from Hana’s grasp. You went downstairs and headed to the door.
 
You opened the door and your eyes widened upon seeing somebody in front of you. 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
Heeeeeey!
Just wanna say, thank you for subscribing my story and commenting it. Appreciate it alot! ;) 
THAAAAAAANK YOU VERY MUCH! (: 
 
Anyway, sorry for the LATE update. Here the next chapter! (: 
Come, let's guess who is it! (: