Marriage

Crazy about you

 

Finally, the day has come.

You were staring at the plastic rose that Youngmin gave it to you. You then went towards it and grab it.

*Today is the day I will leave you Youngmin. I will try to forget about you. No more Jo Youngmin in my heart. I will try very hard to replace you with Jinyoung. *

“~~~~~~, hurry up. We are running late. We need to go to the beauty shop now.” your mum called you.

You look at your omma and give her a slight nod. You put down the rose and left the room. Before leaving, you glance back at the photo frame that you and Youngmin took during your date at the amusement park.

*Goodbye, Youngmin. *

Your tears start to roll down on your cheeks.

“~~~~~~! Hurry up!” your omma shouted from downstairs.

Quickly, you wipe your tears and went down.

Early in the morning, you and your parents went to the beauty shop to get ready. Your parents were happy when they saw you in your gorgeous satin white wedding dress. Your hair was beautifully done in curls and decorated with pale pink flowers.

“You look absolutely gorgeous ~~~~!” Your mom beamed.

You just fake a smile. “Remember, don’t try anything funny, okay?” Your dad warned you.

You just nodded. All of you then entered the wedding hall and waited in the bridal room. Many people came to congratulate you. Among one of them was Kwangmin.

“Kwangmin!” You beamed.

“Noona! You’re so gorgeous!” He squeezed your shoulder. “I can’t believe you’re getting married already. It seems like yesterday I just met you. Remember?”

You smiled, “Of course I do. “ You then looked behind him, checking if there’s any sign of Youngmin.

“Looking for Youngmin?” Kwangmin asked.

“Uh? Ahh, yeah.” You said.

“Hmmm, I’m not sure where he is either. I didn’t saw him in the morning. I thought he had gone first, but now he’s not here yet.” Kwangmin said.

Your shoulder deflated. ‘Maybe he won’t be coming afterall.’ You thought.

“Alright noona. I’m gonna go check on the groom. See you later.’ He left.

You went to sit in front of the dressing table. You rested your head on the table with your arms when you suddenly noticed a familiar figure in the reflection behind you.

You quickly stand up and turned toward him.

“Youngmin!” Your eyes sparkled as you saw him.

“Hey.”

“You actually came.” You said.

“Yeah…I did…” Youngmin said. ‘For you.’ He thought.

“I’m glad you came.” You said without realizing that your eyes were teary.

Youngmin looked at you in your wedding dress. His heart hurt at your beauty. ‘I wish she was still mine.’ He thought.

“You…look amazing.” Youngmin said.

“Thanks.” You flushed red. Then it was awkwardly silent.

“Youngmin…” You called him. “I know it hurts for you to be here.” You whispered. “And I’m sorry for my own selfishness. I just wanted you to be here on the most special day of my life because you are still an important part of me. I will never forget the good memories we shared together.” You said.

“I understand.” He said.

“I just hope one day…we’ll be able to laugh about it.” You gave him a small smile.

Then, there were a knock on the door. “10 Minutes until time, miss.”

“I’ll be ready.” You said.

“I should go.” Youngmin stepped back.

“You’ll stay won’t you?” You gave him a concerned look.

“…For a while.” Youngmin said. ‘Till I can no longer handle this.’ He thought.

You softly smiled, “Thank you.” “You’re welcome.” Youngmin whispered.

“Can I shake your hand?” You held your hand out. Youngmin glanced at it. After a long pause, he finally slipped his hand into yours. You squeezed it with a teary smile, “Thank you, Youngmin. And mianhae.”

Youngmin nodded as he gazed into your eyes ‘This is the last time I hold her hand as ~~~~~~. Now…she’ll be Jung ~~~~~.’

He tried to pull away but you held on. For some reason, you didn’t want to let go. Inside, you were hyperventilating.

Youngmin furrowed his eyebrows in concern, “Are you okay?”

“Huh? Oh…yeah.” Distressed, you lowered your hand.

Youngmin paused then put his hand on your bare shoulder. You looked up at him.

“Everything will be okay.” Youngmin whispered, “I’ll still be here.”

You softly nodded. If he said it would be okay, you would believe him.

Youngmin gave you a small smile and left.

After Youngmin left, you went to sat down.

*My life being a single will end today. And from today onwards, I will start to love Jinyoung as what I give my love to Youngmin*

You sighed and at the same time your heart keep beating. You felt nervous as this is the first time you going through this occassion.

You look yourself at the mirror. You still can't believe that this is the day.

“~~~~~~~! Ohmygod, you look beautiful!” Hana said.

You look up and get up from your seat. “Thanks, Hana. You too look beautiful!”

Hana then look at you, “ Are you sure you are okay? If you are not, I will just tell Omma to cancel this wedding.”

“Aissssh, there's no need for you to do that. I'm okay. I'm trying my best to change and love somebody now.” you said but you can't hold your tears anymore. Eventually you cried, and immediately you hug Hana. You rest your head on her shoulder.

Hana calm you down.

“I don't know Hana. I'm trying my best to forget about him but it seems so hard. And for sure, I will miss you, and also Youngmin.” you said and still sobbing.

“Unnie, be strong alright? You said that you are trying your best to change so I believe that you can.” Hana said and you break the hug. Hana wipe your tears.

“Stop crying Unnie, you will ruin your makeup. And people will laugh at you if they saw you as a clown later. See, your nose is red! Come on, stop crying.” Hana said and laugh.

You laugh. “Bad girl!”

Hana laugh and you wipe your tears.

“Unnie!” Someone called your name.

You turn towards her and it was Tiara.“TIARA!” you shouted and hug her.

“WAAAAH, seem that you two have become more closer than me ahh? Aishhh.” Hana said.

“Of course. We are now best friend. In fact, we three are best friend!” Tiara said and hug both of you.

“Unnie! I'm so jealous of you. You are so pretty and I don't know when my day will come.” Tiara said.

“Go and marry with your Minwoo as soon as possible then!” Hana shouted.

Your eyes widen. *Minwoo? *

Tiara went to cover Hana mouth.

“SHHHH! I told you not to tell anyone!”

“YAAR! You never told me about your relationship with Minwoo!?” you shouted.

“Hehe, sorry! I was shy to tell you about it.” Tiara replied and give you a smile.

You smile back, “I'm happy for both of you! Last long, okay!”

You were laughing together with Hana and Tiara when suddenly there's a knock on the door.

“Erm, ~~~~~. You have to get ready by now. We are starting soon.” someone spoke.

You become more nervous after hearing that.

“Relax Unnie, relax!” Hana reminded you.

You nodded. You check on yourselves for the very last time, your dress and after that you went out of the room.

“You ready?”

You nervously, nodded.

“Yes, I'm ready.” You took a deep breath.

*Relax ~~~~~~, relax. Everything will be just right. *

You walk along the aisle with your dad by your side. Your eyes were fixed at Jinyoung. You were trying very hard to put on a smile.

Youngmin were watching you from far away.

'She look really beautiful. That guy should be me. I'm wrong, really wrong. I should be the one that hold her hand and kiss on her forehead. I should be the one. I'm trying my best to forget about you ~~~~~, but really I can't. My love to you is really strong.' Youngmin thought.

You were trying very hard to hide the pain but you can't hold it any longer. You eventually flashback the moment you have with Youngmin.

 

Sorry?! Only sorry? YAR! You have just spoilt my phone and you are saying sorry only .”

MORE TIME ? You forgot what you did to me?! Must I repeat that to you?! Since you forgotten, I will repeat you. You did a lot to me. And make my life miserable. Ever since you came here, I get into a lot of trouble. You spoilt my handphone, you involove me in a fight, you make my face become so ugly, you make my morning ruin AND NOW, you don't pay me back! And how can I buy my phone. You tell me! My phone is just like my BABY!”

“How about you be my slave then?”

Woah, see who's here. My sweet pretty slave. Where do you think you are going anyway? You going to be my slave remember?”

YAR! Don't you dare tell them about my sleeping habit!”

"What do you want? Miss my y body isn't?"

"I'm not gonna wear it since you like my y body."

It is for future knowledge so that I can do it with you!” 

"Get your away from my girlfriend!" 

"I'm her boyfriend. So what's your problem anyway?"

"FINE! I don't want to hear your stupid story of lies. I don't need you anymore, you can go now."

"Cooking for you. Go and eat before you were fall sick again."

"Firstly, I'm sorry that I stole your first kiss. I can't control my feelings anymore. I can't express my feeling face to face with you and that's the reason why I did that. I know what I did was wrong. Lying to you, give you a lot of trouble but all of that I do was just to stay by your side. To always remain by your side. And today, I will have this courage to say to you since now you are avoiding me. I just want to day something to you. And after this, if you want to ignore me, go on. But I have to say this.I love you.”

"Omo, you cried because of me?"

I love you, Hana.”

Making sure this isn’t a dream and that you’re really here…”

That? It is the significant of my love for you. I will love you until the last rose dies.”

Can I hug you for the last time?”

 

You could not stand it, eventually your tears start to roll down on your cheeks. You can't hold it anymore. The pain in your heart, you don't want to leave Youngmin. You really don't want.

Without you knowing, you already approaching to Jinyoung.

You went to stand beside him and give him a small smile.

“You look like a princess.” Jinyoung whispered.

You smile at him and Jinyoung did saw your tears rolling down. But as soon as that, you look away from him.

Soon the ceremony start.

“Will you take Jung Jinyoung as your lawfully wedded husband, as long as you live to love him with all of your heart, in sickness and happiness, until the death separated you?” the priest asking in his soft voice.

You pause for a moment. It felt so hard to answer it.

'I can't watch this anymore. I can't hear her answer. I really can't. Sorry ~~~~~~ but I have to go. I don't want to see you with another guy. Sorry ~~~~~~' Youngmin thought and went away.

“I-I- do.” you said stuttering. Your parents smile after hearing your answer.

*Sorry, Youngmin. My love to you will end here. Sorry Youngmin *

'And you, will you take ~~~~~~ as your lawfully wedded wife, as long as you live to love her with all of your heart, in sickness and happiness, until the death separated you?” the priest asked.

 

Jinyoung did not say anything. You turn and look at Jinyoung.

 

“Sorry. I don't. I can't do this to her.” Jinyoung speak up and look at you.

 

--Flashback--

“Hana, is anything about ~~~~~ that I don't know?” Jinyoung asked Hana.

Hana kept quiet did not know what to reply.

“Hana, please. I really want to know. I'm going to married her tomorrow and I really want to know about her. Is there someone who loves before I'm come into her life?” Jinyoung asked again.

“Errr.... errrr.” Hana hesitated again.

“Hana. Please.” Jinyoung beg her again.

“I don't know what I do this is right or wrong but since you ask me about this. I will tell you truthfully. Yes, he loves someone before. And that's Youngmin.” Hana said.

“Youngmin?”

Hana nodded.

“~~~~~~~ really loves him very much. But something happen and they break apart.” Hana said.

“Break apart? About who? Na eun?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes yes. How you know?” Hana asked.

“Then now? Is ~~~~~ still loves Youngmin?” Jinyoung asked.

Hana then continue to tell him the whole story.

Without you knowing, Jinyoung also caught you and Youngmin were hugging last night.

' I guess she will be happy more with Youngmin. I have to stop being selfish. Youngmin is belong to ~~~~~~. ' Jinyoung thought and went away.

--End of flashback.----

 

You look at him in confusion.

“What are you talking about? Come on say yes. I don't understand.” you said. Both of your parents werel in shock.

“Don't force yourself ~~~~~. You are hurting yourselves. I know you love Youngmin. I'm letting you go.” Jinyoung replied.

“B—but but.”

“No more but. Go and search for him. I will explain everything to your parents. Go before it's too late!” Jinyoung said.

You nodded and smile.

“THAAAAAAAANKS JINYOUNG!” you replied and ran off. You went to look for him at the outside but he is nowhere to be found.

You went to ask Hana.

“You saw Youngmin?”

“No. Let me help to find him.” Hana said and went to run and search for him.

You run to find him again but he is not there.

*Where are you Youngmin? *

“~~~~~~ He's not here. Do you know any usual place that he will hang out?” Hana asked.

You went quiet. The beach?

“Hana! I think I know where he go to. I will go and find him first!” you said.

You quickly hail the taxi and went to the beach. You run to found him and you smile when you suddenly saw a figure of a similiar guy sitting on a rock.

“What have I done?! Now I'm really regret! ~~~~~~~, I still love you!” Youngmin spoke to himself.

“I love you too, JO YOUNGMIN!” you shouted.

Youngmin suddenly turn behind and his eyes widen.

“~~~~~~~? What are you doing here?!” Youngmin asked.

“Because I want to see you and I want to live with you!” you replied.

“What do you mean?” Youngmin asked in confusion.

“Jinyoung is the one who let go of me.” you explain and give him a smile.

“Serious?! Are you sure?” Youngmin ask.

You nodded.

Youngmin quickly run towards you.

“ARE YOU SURE?! IS THIS A DREAM? FASTER SLAP ME!” Youngmin said to you.

You laugh. Instead of giving him a slap, you peck on his cheeks.

Youngmin smile and hold on your shoulder.

“THIS IS REALLY NOT A DREAM!” Youngmin replied and hug you tightly. You hug him back.

Suddenly Youngmin break the hug. You look at him in confusion.

“Why?” you asked.

“You wait here!” Youngmin replied and run at one place and quickly run back to you.

“What are you doing?” you asked.

Youngmin then kneel down and propose to you.

“Will you marry me?”

You smile.

“Will you? Although, this is not a real ring but my love to you is really sincere.” Youngmin said.

You don't know what to say. You kept on blushing.

“Stop blushing. My knee is in pain. Come on!! I will ask again then, ~~~~~~~~ WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

You look at him and you nodded happily. Youngmin get up and hug you.

“I love you ~~~~~!”

“ I love you too!”

Youngmin break the hug and stare at your face.

Youngmin slowly leaned closer towards you. Your heart was beating rapidly. His face was only an inches away from yours. He tenderly curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ears.

He then leaned in more closely.

“I'm crazy about you.” Youngmin whispered.

And slowly he pressed his lips against yours. You then started to kiss him back.

* I will alway love you forever. Jo youngmin will always be on my heart. Youngmin, my prince. * 

 

THE END. 

 

HEY EVERYONE!
THANKS FOR READING THIS FANFICS. I really appreciate it. I don't know if this last chapter really sastified you. I'm really trying my best to make it more good but I don't think it's really that sastified. Sorry about that. :( 

ALL I HAVE TO SAY! 
THAAAAANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENT AND ALSO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING MY STORY. 
And also thank you for reading this fanfics till the end. I really appreciate. 

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU! (: 
LOVE YOU ALL. (: