The field trip !

Crazy about you

At last, today is the field trip! It is the 2 days 1 night trip. But sad to say, you need to be Youngmin the kingka, SLAVE. Such a bad trip. You arrive at the trip and saw Tiara waiting for you. You then intend to approach her when Youngmin hand was in front of you trying to prevent you going.

"Woah, see who's here. My sweet pretty slave. Where do you think you are going anyway? You going to be my slave remember?" Youngmin said to you and give you a smirk.

"Aish! I know that. Who don't remember about that. But please, let me say HI to my friends. What would they think if I will be sticking with you the whole day?" you said.

"Let them be then. Stop giving me excuse. Or you are trying to run away from me? Just stop talking and just carry my bag! here, took it!" Youngmin ordered me.

"Argh. Okayokay." you then could not even bother to argue with him and took his bag and carry it.

"WAAAAAAH! Why is it so heavy?!" you complained.

"haha! I purposely put heavy thing it as I know you will be carrying it. That's your punishment then." Youngmin said and walk away.

You sigh and just walk beside him.

You was walking with him when everybody keep looking at you. You felt uneasy and just look away. Everybody were thinking that you were in a relationship with Youngmin. You then walk with him when Minwoo came.

"See! This is the evidence! You two are in a relationship aren't you? Don't denied. Youngmin has a girlfriend. Youngmin has a girlfriend!" Minwoo said and stuck out his tongue.

"YAR! She's not my girlfriend. She's my slave" Youngmin said.

"Slave?! Youngmin, you are so lucky that you have a slave that is pretty! Can you be mine too? Or Can you be my girlfriend? I will dance for you if you want!" Minwoo said and started to dance.

You were just laughing looking at him.

"AISH! Don't embarassed me, Minwoo!" Youngmin said and grab your hand. He then brought you away from Minwoo.

"EH! Can't you see that he's talking to me? ARGH! Where's your respect then?" you asked but Tiara came and broke it.

"HANA! Where did you go? From just now, I will be waiting for you. I even wave my hand to you but you did not even bother to go to me?" Tiara asked.

You then look at Youngmin and say " Give me 5 minute! and I will be with you again!"

"Sorry. I can't be with you like always. I must be Youngmin slave for some reason. ARGH! I really hate it!" you said to Tiara.

"WHAT? Till when? Oh gosh, that boy give me a headache!" Tiara replied.

"I don't know. Maybe until I die. ARGHHHHH!" I said.

"Okay, I think I won't be bother you. If Youngmin do anything towards you, just tell me okay? Maybe I will kick his off!" Tiara said and laugh.

You laugh and wave your hand at her. *My sister friend is sweet, huh?*

You then went to the place where you and Youngmin were just now but happen to saw him with Jinyoung. *He knows Jinyoung?*

You went towards them and say hi to Jinyoung.

"Hi Jinyoung!" you said happily. *Seeing him just make my day*

"Eh, hi Hana! I told you that we will be meeting again!" Jinyoung said.

"WOAH!? You two know each other?!" Youngmin asked.

"Yes, of course! Then how about you two? You two seem close." Jinyoung asked.

"Oh, we two are classmate! We are not that close as you think." you replied and smile to him. While Youngmin just give him a fake smile.

"I see. But I and Youngmin are close friend. We know each other for a long time already." Jinyoung said.

And Na eun came and join the conversation.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing here? I have waiting for you at the bench there." Na eun say with her flirty voice.

"Stop it with the flirty voice can? Your voice is totally irritating!" Youngmin said and just roll his eye.

You seem him kidda look irritated.

"Yar! Watch who you are talking to!" Na eun shouted back.

"Okay stop it. Let me in introduce you, this is Hana. My new friend. And Hana this is my friend. " Jinyoung said.

"EH NO! Not friend but closest friend. You can say just like couple?" Na eun replied.

She then look at you and just held her hand to give you a handshake. You then held your hand and shake her hand.

"HI! Nice to meet you." you said to her. But she just let go of her hand and roll her eyes.

"Oppa! Let's go. Is totally hot in here!" Na eun said and use her hand to fan herself. She then hold Jinyoung hand and walk away from there. *Jinyoung has a girlfriend? Oh well. Okay then.*

Out of sudden, Youngmin immitate her and copy what she was doing to herself. You found yourself laughing at his immitation. "AISH! What was that all about! She is toally irritating flirty girl ever!" Youngmin complain and walk away.

You started to walk but stop at a point as you can't stand it anymore.

"ARGH! Why it is so heavy!?!?!" you shouted at him.

"WHAT HEAVY? Just carry it, miss slave! And nah, take this plastic bag. There's a lot of junk food in there." Youngmin ordered you again.

"WHAT THE?! You expect me to take all this! Are you a human or not!" you said to him.

"I'm a human. In fact I'm a handsome human who lives in this earth!" Youngmin said.

You just sigh and grab the plastic bag.

The teacher then announced about the venue of the sleeping area. The teacher announced that you can choose a partner that is the same gender not different. So Tiara then went to you.

"Come let's go then. We are going to the same room! " you smile to her and put Youngmin bag and his plastic bag on the ground. Youngmin just stare at you with his eyes wide open.

"My job is done! BYE!" you said and relieved that you can run away from him. You walk together with Tiara.

Youngmin just froze at the moment when Jinyoung came beside him.

"Come on! You will be in the same room with me!" Jinyoung said.

"ARGH! but this bag!" Youngmin asked.

"Carry it. Don't be such a lazyass!" Jinyoung said.

Youngmin then carry it and walk together with Jinyoung.

You then arrive at the room. Tiara then try to unlock the door when you saw Youngmin and Jinyoung walking towards you. *His room is around here? ohmygosh!*

"Okay, so this is our room!" Jinyoung shouted.

You then look at them.

"OH HEY HANA! We are going to be neighbours then!" Jinyoung said and look at you.

Finally the door unlock. Tiara went in.

"Ah yeaaa." you said in a soft tone as if you will be losing hope.

"WOW! So work will be more easy on you then!" Yongmin said and wink at you.

"AHHH! I'm sure he have something to do with me again! ARGHHH! I HATE THIS!!" you thought to yourselve and went inside the room.

 

Comment  and subscribe!

Sorry for not updating for 2 days! But I will be updating more for sure!

Thanks for the comment and subscribe! <3