Deal?!

Crazy about you

They were glaring intensely in each other eyes.

"Psssstt! Why is he such a busybody. He could eat at other cafe but why why this cafe?I'm sure he's here to see Hana. Pftt!" Youngmin thought.

"Gosh, why is he here? Is he here to see Hana too? Aish! Then I won't have a chance" Jinyoung thought.

They were both glaring intensely that they did not notice that you are beside them, wanting to take their orders.

"HELLO!" you raise your voice and wave your hands in front of their faces.

Both of them snapped back to reality.

"Y-yes?" Both of them asked.

Your facepalm yourself, "For the third time, what do you want to order?" you asked.

"Ohh." both of them said and making the 'o' shape with their mouth.

"So?" you asked.

"I just want a capucino." Jinyoung said.

"I thought you said you wanted to eat?" Youngmin said.

"Oh ya. I'll have a caopuccino & cheesecake." Jinyoung said.

Youngmin rolled his eys, "I'll have double chocolate frappe." Youngmin smiled at you.

You wrote down their orders and walk away. After making their orders, you took a tray of their orders and went towards them.

Youngmin and Jinyoung stood up at the same time when they saw you.

"I'll help you!"Jinyoung offered as he walked towards you.

"Psssssttt! I knew it." Youngmin thought.

"No, I'll help." Youngmin walked towards you and took your tray.

"It's okay, I can manage. Now go back to your seats and let me work." You snapped at them.

Both of them went back to their seats. After you placed their orders, you continue with your work.

Both of them looked at you while you're working, they did not even eat their orders.

Youngmin noticed Jinyoung looking at you and he kick his leg purposely.

"Oopsss, sorry. I was stretching my leg just now." Youngmin said and he gave him a fake smile.

Jinyoung knew he did it purposely, "It's okay."

After you finished your work, you went out and saw Youngmin and Jinyoung waiting for you.

"What are both of you doing here?" you asked.

"To send you home, of course." Both of them said at the same time and glare at each other.

"You shouldn't have. Just go home."

"No. I'll send you." jinyoung said.

"No, me!" Youngmin said.

You sighed, "Fine, both of can send me home."

"B-both of us?" Youngmin said.

"Yeahh, why?" You asked.

"Nothing." Youngmin said and sighed.

The three of you walked together. You were standing in the middle with Youngmin on your right and Jinyoung on your left.

"So..How are you? feeling better?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh! She's fine. You don't have to worry." Youngmin said sacarstically.

You hit Youngmin arm, "Yes, I'm better now." You said to Jinyoung.

Youngmin just rolled his eyes, he went closer to you, close enough that the back of your hand came in contact with his.

You blushed at the thought of him holding your hands.

Jinyoung noticed that Youngmin came closer to you, so he started a conversation with you.

"Hana, do you like BEAST? Cause if you do, I got 2 tickets to their concert. So, I'm planning to invite you." Jinyoung said.

"BEAST ?! As in BEAST, B2ST ?! OHMYGOD! CHINCHA! I really love them!" You squeled.

"Great! So it's next week, saturday, 6 pm. I'll fetch you alright?" Jinyoung said.

"Great! Oh gossh! Thanks Jinyoung." You said happily.

"Who do you like in B2ST? I like Junhyung since his rap was awesome." Jinyoung said.

"Who ask you if you like Junhyung or not?" Youngmin suddenly interrupted.

But with your excitement you ignore him.

"I like Junhyung too! And Doojoon! He is such a great leader." You said.

Both of you continue talking to each other about B2ST that you left Youngmin alone. You even forgot that he was there beside you.

Youngmin felt angry that you were talking to Jinyoung and act like as if Youngmin wasn't there. Youngmin sighed.

------AT THE SAME TIME---------

Hana ( your sister) was about to walk to the bus stop form her workplace when Na eun tap her from behind. Hana turn towards her.

"Hey Hana!" Na eun said.

Hana look at her in confusion.

"Err.. Yes? Do I know you?" Hana asked.

"Well, I'm from your school." Na eun replied.

"HUH?! I haven't been to school for a long time." Hana replied.

"Really? Oh. Then who's the Hana at my school at class 2b?" Na eun asked and raised her right eyebrown up looking at Hana sarcasticly.

"Ermm....I think you are mistaken. Sorry I really need to go." Hana said and walk away but Na eun stop her.

"Mistaken?! Well Hana, stop trying to hide it from me. Just said the truth to me. The person who is in your school is not you right? Is your sister, correct!?" Na eun shouted from behind.

Hana froze from the moment. She slowly turn behind and look at Na eun. Na eun then came towards her and tap on her shoulder.

"Shock that I knew about it? HA-HA. Nobody can lie to me. Not even your sister and not even you! Tell me the truth or else......" Na eun said and smile to Hana.

"Or else what? W-hat are you trying to do?" Hana asked nervously.

"You should know what I'm going to do. I will tell about it to the principle and I'm sure your sister will get embarassed because of it. Or since your sister create a lot trouble towards me, I will just have to get rid your sister by physical then. " Na eun replied.

At that point of time, Hana knows that Na eun knows everything. So she had no choice but to tell her the whole story, so that she won't blame her sister.

"Please don't do anything to my sister. I promise you once we have settled the bank loan, she will be gone from the shool. That's our deal. We promise." Hana said to reassure that Na eun will give her a chance.

"Okay, I won't do anything to your sister. But you have to make a deal with me." Na eun replied

"Deal?" Hana asked.

"Yes, deal. Well, I will help you settle your loan, but you have to also help me. Deal?" Na eun asked.

"Er.... I don't know." Hana replied confusingly.

"Think about your sister, Hana. She had work hard to pay the loan till she feel sick. Day and night, she have to go to school and work just because of you. She has sacrifies a lot just for you. So this is the only way, to make her life easier. You don't want your sister to be miserable again right? So, this is the only way for you to settle the loan and at the same time help your sister. So, what do you think?" Na eun ask, keep hoping that Hana will accept it.

"Er....."

"Welll?" Na eun asked again.

Hana keep thinking about what Na eun said.

"Okay fine. I will accept the deal. What's the deal then?" Hana asked.

"Just easy. Force your sister to go to my birthday party coming next week. I got some special present to give it to her." Na eun replied and smirk.

"What are you going to do to my sister? If it is about my sister, I won't help you." Hana said.

"Won't help me? Remember the deal, Hana. You have accepted it! So no turning back. And wait before I go, I need your number since we have some work to do together." Na eun replied.

Hana sigh and give her number to Na eun.

"Thanks buddy." Na eun smile and went away.

Hana sat at one corner.

"What have I done? Think positive. Think positive. I'm sure she will give some good thing to Unnie." Hana thought and sigh heavily.  

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3