Wedding rings

Crazy about you

It has been three days, you did not receive any news from Youngmin. You don't know whether he has been doing well or not without you. 3 days straight, he did not answered your call or reply any of your messages. Every day, you did not missed to give him a call but he did not even answered it. Hana is the only one who understands your situation. She will always calm you down whenever you cried alone in your room. It has been hard for you but you just do not know what to do. 

 
"~~~~~~~, remember that we are meeting with Jinyoung family later. We are going to choose for you your wedding rings. So dress up nicely Araso?" your Omma went inside your room and reminded you. 
 
You were sitting staring at the window and upon hearing your Omma. You turn towards her. You then nodded your head without even giving her any reply. 
 
*I don't want to get married. I need you badly, Youngmin.*
 
You sigh. Ever since, your parents are back. You can't go out easily. Omma will always monitor you. She scared if you were to run away again. Life in the house is just like a jail for you. You become more and more miserable without Youngmin by your side. Your life is empty without his dorkiness, jokes. 
 
Suddenly, your phone rang. 
 
*YOUNGMIN?!*
 
With happiness, you ran to grab your phone. Without even checking who is it, you quickly answered it. 
 
"YOUNGMIN?!" you shouted. 
 
"Ehem, sorry. It's me, Jinyoung." Jinyoung replied. 
 
Your voice become soften. 
 
"Oh, it's you. Sorry, I'm mistaken you. So anything you want me to help?" you asked. 
 
"Ani. It's just that, I called you to ask if you are doing fine or not." Jinyoung replied. 
 
"Yup, I'm doing fine. Thanks anyway." 
 
You did not have any mood after you were hoping that it was Youngmin but it's not. 
 
"Welcome. Ermmmmm.." 
 
"Erm, Jinyoung. We will be meeting this evening right? So will meet you later then. Bye." you interrupt him and kindly say goodbye to him. 
 
"I know it's rude for me to talk to Jinyoung like that but he has to understand me. I'm waiting for somebody else and not him." you thought to yourselves. 
 
Time flies. And now the time for you to dress up, to meet with Jinyoung family again. You wear your casual clothes, tie your hair neatly. And went downstairs. 
 
"~~~~~~~ come let's go. We are running late." your omma said. 
 
"Ah, ne Omma." you replied with a no mood tone. 
 
With your moody face, you went out of the house. You went inside the car. Throughout the journey, you kept quiet. You keep on looking at the window without even having a conversation with your Omma. 
 
"~~~~~~~ anything bothering you?" your Omma suddenly broke the silence. 
 
"AH? Ani." you shook your head. Your heart become soften upon knowing that your Omma actually concern about you. 
 
"That's good. I just don't want you to look bad in front of them. It will be embarrassing for me. Anyway, your invitation card is already prepared. Omma purposely prepared it for you earlier so that there will be no problem later on. You can invite anyone you want okay ~~~~~~~~?" your Omma said. 
 
You look at her in disbelief. 
 
*I'm wrong after all. She did not even concern about me as usual. I thought you have change.* you thought. 
 
"Mmmm." you said and look at the window again. 
 
"Omma, you are still the same. I thought you have change but indeed you are not. You have never understood my feelings even with Hana too. All you think is about your business. My life is so unfair. Something’s really bothering me. And that's you, Abeoji and most importantly YOUNGMIN." you thought and eventually tears start to roll down on your cheeks. Everytime you tried to hold back your tears, you felt really unrelieved. And all you could do now is just to let it all out. 
 
Soon you arrived at the mall. Jinyoung mother wave his hand at you. You wave back and just smile at them.
 
"~~~~~~~, you look pretty as usual!" Jinyoung mother said. 
 
"Thank you!" you thank her. 
 
"So, we are going to choose your wedding ring first okay?" your omma speak up. 
 
You nodded. Jinyoung mother and your Omma were walking in front while they left you with Jinyoung. Walking behind them. 
 
"~~~~~~, I don't know what to say. But you really look pretty every single day." Jinyoung complimented you. 
 
Eventually you blushed. 
 
"Thanks Jinyoung. You too." you replied. 
 
"Erm..~~~~~~ why don't you call me Oppa instead?" Jinyoung asked. 
 
"Oppa? Errrrr." you hesitated. 
 
"That was what Youngmin ask me to call him when we were at the beach at the other time. Till now, I did not even call him that" you thought to yourselves and became silence. 
 
"~~~~~~~~~? ~~~~~~~~~?" Jinyoung called your name. 
 
"AH?! Oh yeah. Sorry Jinyoung." you apologised. 
 
"Not Jinyoung but Oppa." Jinyoung correct you. 
 
"Ah yea, Oppa." you awkwardly replied. 
 
Jinyoung smile at you. The smile that Jinyoung give is just not the same as Youngmin smile. You really miss him. 
 
Finally you arrived at the jewellery shop. 
 
"~~~~~~! Come here!" Jinyoung mother called you. 
 
"Ah yes?" you asked. 
 
"Try this rings." 
 
Jinyoung mother put it on for you. 
 
"It's just fit! It looks really nice on you!" Jinyoung mother complimented you. 
 
"Thank you." you said politely. 
 
*I'm not ready with anything. I'm not ready.*
 
After you put on the rings, you felt really uneasy. 
 
Jinyoung mother then call your Omma and Jinyoung. 
 
"See, aren't it fits on her?" Jinyoung mother asked them. 
 
"OH YES! ABSOLUTELY!" Jinyoung replied and smile to you. 
 
You give them a small smile. 
 
"So we will take this then." your Omma said. 
 
They then choose for Jinyoung too and soon went out of the shop. 
 
"We will let you two for the time being, okay?" your omma asked. 
 
You widened your eyes. 
 
"What!?" you whispered to her. 
 
Your omma ignored you. Both of them went away leaving you guys alone. 
 
*NOW WHAT? A DATE WITH JINYOUNG?!*
 
"So where are we going now?" Jinyoung asked. 
 
"How about beach?" you suggested after remembered about Youngmin. 
 
"Beach? Okay anything." Jinyoung replied. 
 
You then went inside his car. It seems awkward for you to sit beside Jinyoung. You kept quiet throughout the journey. Soon you arrived. 
 
You walk towards the beach and you sit on the rock while Jinyoung sit beside you. 
 
"It's refreshing in here, ain't it?" Jinyoung said and smell the surrounding. 
 
You nodded. Suddenly, you flashback the momet when you enjoyed together with Youngmin. Running around the beach, splashing water to each other, him kissing your foreheads. That was the best memories ever. 
 
*Youngmin, forgive me. I miss you.*
 
Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You look at it and it was Jinyoung. He makes you closer towards him and makes you rest on his chest. You don't know why but you felt warm and safe resting on his chest. Without him knowing, your tears roll down on your cheeks and you comfortably rested on his chest. 
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3<3<3