The help

Crazy about you

 

 My yeobo! Oooops no, my slave. Since tomorrow you did not have any plan, i got a plan for you then! Meet me at my house tomorrow. You gonna clean my bedroom for sure! Don't try to run away, Iwill always monitor you where you are going. I'm your number 1 stalker! Kekeke! See ya tomorrow! ^^?

*What?! No no youngmin! I don't want to go and clean your bedroom! Arghhhh, you ruin my beautiful weekend! *

-Next day-
You were awake by the alarm clock. And the time is 10 something in the morning.

*If it is not because of Youngmin, i would have sleep till afternoon. Screw you Youngmin!*

You drag yourselves to the bath room with your sloppy and rotten face early in the morning. You then wear your casual clothes and straight away went to Youngmin house. You can'tpossibly escape from him easily since you already accept him to be his slave. You felt regret accepting him sometime. You then went to his house and finally arrive at his doorstep.

"Dingdong!" you press the doorbell.

Guess who open it? It's Kwangmin!

"Hello kwangmin!" you greet him.

"Hello hana! You come here for Youngmin right? He say he will be waiting for you at upstairs. Come, go in." Kwangmin said.

*Telling his friends about me again ?! Arghhhh*

"Ahhh, thank you!" you said and go in.

You went into the house and you were amazed by their decoration in the house . It was amazing! There was a big picture of all of them hanging on the wall. A disco ball hanging on the ceiling. The colour of the house were all white. But then it was well decorated.

"Waaaaah! Nice house you all have!" you said and saw his other friends were all watching television at the living room.

You then went to them and greeted them.

"Hello everybody!" you said to them.

"Helloooo!" all of them say to you.

"Waaaaaah!! Hana is here! Going on a date with our dear Youngmin isnt?" Jeongmin asked.

"Aisssshhh. Noooo. I'm just come here to..."

"clean his bedroom right?" Kwangmin interrupt.

You nodded and smile at them.

"Youngmin say you can straight away go up when you arrived. So you should go before he's angry with his slave." Kwangmin said.

"He won't dare to be angry with me. Okay, thanks Kwangmin!" you said to him and went up to his room.

You were finding his room and there he is putting his big name on the front door. But you were a little bit disgusted by the way he wrote.

He state that, "come on baby, let's come to YOUNGMIN room and we were have funn on the bbbbbbbbb"

*bbbbbbbb? Bed of course. This naughty guy!*

You knock on his door but no one open it. You knock again but still nobody open it. You then slowly turn the doorknob and call youngmin name.

"Youngmin ahhh. Where are you? I'm already here!" you said to him but nobody answered.

Slowly you go into the room and your mouth were wide open with shock!

*What. the. heck?! Is this a place for the animal?!*

You saw his clothes were lying around the floor. Magazine newspaper, book, cd set were all lying around. Junk food, can drink lying around . Even the bed was in a mess! Did not even care to make the bed become more neater. You become more awkward with the surrounding.

*This is worst than my sister!*

You could not even have the feeling to sit in there . You walk around the room, seeing pictures. And there's one picture attract your eyes , it was the picture of him and his twin hugging together!

*How's cute is he when he was still a little boy*

you then start to pick up the magazine and arrange it in stack. You just wonder where is he.

*where is youngmin actually, didn't he say to meet him at upstairs?*

You then tried to called Youngmin again.

"Youngmin!" you shouted.

Nobody answered. You continue to stack the book and the magazine in one place when then you heard Youngmin voice.

"Yar !! I'm here! Can you stop calling my name?!" Youngmin said .

"Yar you are the one who did not answer it! And now you are yelling at me?" you said and turn your head towards Youngmin when then you were shock seeing him without any clothes again! You quickly cover your eyes with your two hand covering your face.

"Quickly!! Wear your clothes! Aisssssh! I don't want to see it!" you shouted at him.

"Just say that you like my body don't you? My y body?" he replied. Upon seeing you covering your eyes, Youngmin put on his clothes but the he was planning something to fool you around.

"Yar!! Who like it?! Faster wear it!" you said to him.

"I'm not gonna wear it since you like my y body." Youngmin said and smile to himself. Youngmin then walk towards you. Closer and closer . You feel that he was getting nearer to you.

"Yar!! Don't get nearer to me you, Youngmin!!" you shouted and then you felt his face was only a inches with yours.

"Come open your eyes and see me. I know you will be liking it. " Youngmin whispered into your ear.

"Faster put on your clothes!" you shouted again.

"I’m not gonna wear it if you did not open your eyes. I know you like it" Yougmin said and touch your hips.

You feel he was touching your hips. His body was getting more closer to you. You can feel his chest getting a contact with you. You just cover your eyes more tightly. He then move more and more closer to you when then you feel his hand were trying to remove your hand from your face. You then quickly hold it with strength .

"In about 5 more second you gonna see my body again" he said and whispered in to your ear.

Again he smile to himself. Your heart keepon beating. Seeing you more scared make him more happy and trying to disturb you more.

He was about to remove your hand when then Kwangmin came. Out of sudden, Youngmin hand were remove from your hand and you open your eyes just to see Youngmin with his clothes on already!

*This guy trying to fool me?!*

Youngmin clear his throat.

"Kwangmin, what do you want?" Youngmin asked.

"Have you seen my pika soft toys? I'm searching for it for the whole day.” Kwangmin asked.

Both of you shook your head.

"Aisssh! Where could my pika soft toys? Haisss. Okay then! Sorry for the interruption! Continue on what both of you doing.” Kwangmin smirk and close the door.

You were staring at Youngmin with your death glare as you knew he had just lied to you.

"You were lying to me don't you?! You said you did not put your clothes on but then you put on already!!" you shouted.

Youngmin just laugh and wink at you.

"Thanks for the fun time with you just now!" Youngmin laugh.

"It’s not funny! Argghh! Seriously, I want my job to be done faster. What should i do now?" you asked.

"Just clean all the the thing here . Are you blind? Can't you see that they were many thing lying around?" Youngmin asked and switch on his radio and play the R&B song.

"Yar! Lower down the volume! It's too noisy!!" you shouted.

He then dance to himself and sing together with it. You just could not stand the noise and switch off the radio.

"Yar!! What was that all about?!" Youngmin shouted.

"it's too loud! Can you help me clean out the mess? Don't sit there sitting like a bosss!!" you said.

"fineeee!! Alright!!" Youngmin answered but continue switch on the radio and dance. You sigh and continue on what you are doing.

You then went to clean up his bed when you saw a hot pink boxer.

"You wearing a hot pink boxer?" you asked.

Youngmin quickly run towards it and grab it. And hide it at behind him.

"Yar! Don't think negatively. It was my mother thing. You know." youngmin hesitated to say.

"What? Girl wearing boxer?! Don't be such a shy boy. What for to be embarrassed with the pink boxer?" you asked.

"Aissssh shut up! Mind you own business!” Youngmin replied.

Youngmin then put it aside. You then pick up the magazine and you saw a lot of censored picture in the magazine.

"Why you have this sort of magazine?” you said with a disgusted face and throw it to Youngmin face.

Youngmin catch it and smirk.

“It is for future knowledge so that I can do it with you!” he said seductively.

"What the heck?!” you roll your eyes and continue on what you are doing.  

After a while, it was all done! You then grab your bag and headed towards the door.

"Want me to send you home?" Younmin suddenly asked.

You look at him in confusion.

"Realllly?!" you asked.

He smile and open the door.

“Come, let’s go!” Youngmin grab your hands and go downstairs with you together. 

 

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3